Alycia in Skyrim: Special Edition & Author's Note

So I made Alycia in Skyrim: Special Edition on my Xbox One...

She's obviously a modded character

She's obviously a modded character. I downloaded the "Become a Bard" mod JUST so she could actually do bard things

Since her girlfriend Alexandria obviously isn't in the game, she's going to be marrying a female Orc. Specifically Borgakh the Steel-Heart. Cause Alycia really likes big buff Orc women.

(She totally doesn't want to be snapped in two by whoever she gets with both in Skyrim & in DND)

So far she's performed a total of 6 times, and her bard skill is getting better. I have her carrying around a lute & a flute cause I don't see her being the type of bard who plays the drums. (In DnD she has a clarinet but there's no clarinets in Skyrim)

She may be an elf, but she's siding with the Stormcloaks. Simply because when I was planning her out, I decided she'd side with the Stormcloaks.

Also she's joining the Dawnguard as soon as I get to that DLC on her.

Other mods I have to play around with include the quest mods Moon & Star, Identity Crisis, and Moonpath to Elsweyr. This playthrough with Alycia may indeed be the one where I see what Moonpath to Elsweyr is all about.

If only my weapons mod that added rapiers wasn't causing issues. Cause Alycia uses a rapier in DND and I was hoping I could get her a rapier. Oh well.

Anyways, onto more story parts!!! If y'all would like to see my characters in different fandoms, please don't hesitate to tell me! I'm currently working on a part putting them in the world of Animal Crossing, and I may end up doing shows like Supernatural & The Walking Dead as well as one of my favorite games on the Switch (aka Monster Hunter: Rise)

Keep in mind the fandoms I'm in (they're listed on my profile)

I may end up keeping the theme of The Elder Scrolls games and also do a part with these guys in Oblivion. Cause I'm slowly playing through Oblivion and I'm trying to get better at it (cause imma be honest I'm not used to older games like that.)