New Character! Maiza Wyrmheart

So I made a new character, this time a half orc cleric.

I took inspiration from my one Skyrim character and named her after her (her name is Maiza Wyrmheart, she's in my book of OCs but she's totally different from DND.)

Here's a pic of the DND Maiza! (Artwork does not belong to me.)

Obviously, she's a grave cleric

Obviously, she's a grave cleric. And I'm going to be using her as an NPC in my own campaign I'm going to create (it's gonna be the story, setting, and characters of Dragon Age 2 but with the races & classes of DND)

Like I said, she's a cleric of the grave domain, her alignment is lawful neutral, and her background is faceless. Also, unlike her Skyrim counterpart, she's hella bisexual.

Her theme song (I decided) is Walk by Pantera.

At the time my group will be meeting her, she'll be around 30.

Her birthday is October 12th & what she wants for her birthday is a new sickle.

As for whether or not she's on the naughty or nice list, she's probably on the naughty list. She do be pretty naughty sometimes.

Her past (to everyone) is unknown, but she is pretty chill & loves to read in her spare time.

(Could you imagine her & my other characters interacting tho... that'd be chaotic)

Anyway, I'm going to be going through each part & adding Maiza to each part. It may be a slow process, but I'm going to do it. Keep an eye out!!!