New Character (Opal) AND New Information About Alycia

So I made another character, this one for the campaign we're gonna do after our current one (which'll be set 30 years into the future)

She is the daughter of Alycia and Alexandria!

Her name is Opal, and because Alycia had been possessed by a demon, this girl (and her twin) are both tieflings. She is also an artificer, specifically a mechanist. She's also a pirate (I'm making it so that she joined the same crew Alycia was part of when she was old enough to) and her alignment is chaotic good.

Here's a pic for reference!

She cute. How tf did that come out of Alycia?! *gets stabbed by a wild Alycia*

So Opal (and her twin sister Sardonyx) will be in her 20s at the time of the future campaign. Probably about 24.

Funny thing is, I got inspiration for both of their names from Steven Universe (a show that I totally didn't binge in like 2 weeks XD)

Like her mother, Opal is very much a lesbian, and she's a huge hopeless romantic. (Alycia would probably murder whoever hurts either of the twins tbh)

Her theme song (keeping up with the Steven Universe theme) is Stronger Than You.

I might add her to each new story part, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I know it'd break current Alycia if she saw her future daughter show up in the birthday & holiday specials.

Speaking of that, her birthday is actually April 13th (aka the day I created her.)

As for the new information about Alycia, I thought I'd share a few more tidbits about her past and any future moments with her.

Alycia awakened her bard powers through roasting a goblin that was trying to infiltrate her dad's fleet. The poor guy died of embarrassment and of course, Rotgut and Traga were proud of her for it.

Regulas (my friend's changeling druid) and Alycia also encountered each other when they were young. Regulas managed to convince Alycia that himself and Tut Tut (Alexandria's adoptive father) were TNT fairies when they were really stealing Rotgut's explosives. And of course, with Alycia being a dumb dumb, she believed him.

Alycia is also gonna be the star of a wedding one shot, with the main event being her and Alexandria's wedding. Since she doesn't like actual dresses (unless they're black of course), she's going to wear something like what Garnet from Steven Universe wore in the wedding episode after Ruby and Sapphire fused. My DM told me that he made a speech for Rotgut to give at the wedding, and I swear if it makes me cry I'm flying down south to where he lives just to smack him for making me cry (not really tho he's just a big himbo & we all love him.)

I feel like Alycia would be scared to have kids at first, what with her early childhood being so rough, but Alexandria would be there to help her out. So Alycia would be the best mother to Opal and Sardonyx. She'd want them both to have a good life, just like she did after Rotgut took her in.

Speaking of Rotgut, I can say that if Alycia is there when he dies (since he's very old for a Goliath) she will absolutely start bawling and probably be inconsolable for a while. She'd most likely become depressed and grieve through punching things.

Anyway, I'm still working on the Star Wars & Steven Universe parts, but those will be coming in the near future (probably after I've finished the Star Wars movies and also after I've watched the Steven Universe movie & Steven Universe Future). I'll also be writing a detailed summary of whatever happens in my Backrooms one shot, which'll be happening on the 28th of April. That will probably come a week after that session, since I'll be writing everything down in my journal.

Stay tuned my loves!!! (The Steven Universe part may come out before the Star Wars one tbh)