If They Were Gamers...

Basically what each of my characters would be like if they were gamers (features all characters including Rei, Kalani, and Opal)

~Alycia~
She'd be the type to play music games. Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Just Dance, etc. If not those games, she'd probably be big on Nintendo games like Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing.

~Karen~
Like I said in the 7 days to die part, she's not one to play video games. But if she did, she'd probably play the romance simulation games, due to her obsession with romance & erotic novels.

~Malachite~
Anything with dragons. Skyrim, Dragon Age, Monster Hunter, basically any game that has some form of dragon/wyvern.

~Kristan~
Without a doubt, she's into the FPS games. Or basically shooters in general. Call of Duty & Halo are her favorites, but she wouldn't say no to the Fallout series.

~Lunara~
I could see her being into games like Immortals Fenyx Rising, God of War, and even Cult of the Lamb. Basically anything involving mythology & religion.

~Nela~
She's definitely playing the types of games you only play when you're high on drugs. If not those, then most likely she's VERY into the Pokémon series. (She's THRILLED anytime a new Pokémon game comes out)

~Maiza~
Like Karen, she's not one to play video games. But I could see her REALLY vibing with Surgeon Simulator. Even if it's completely inaccurate, she'd be very much into those types of games.

~Lilith~
I could see her being heavy into BioWare's most popular games. She'd be a HUGE fan of Mass Effect and Dragon Age, and basically anything BioWare releases.

~Namira~
I could see her unironically being into the Grand Theft Auto series. This girl would be absolutely CHAOTIC on the online mode. She'd be targeting anyone who tries to steal from her, and every time she plays, she HAS to go to the strip club.

~Kalani~
Since she's going to be used for a Monster Hunter campaign, she'd DEFINITELY be into the Monster Hunter series. Whether it be solo or with a group, she's thrashing monsters around with her dual blades main.

~Rei~
Since she's being used for a DBZ campaign, I could see Rei really being into the Xenoverse games. If not those, then perhaps games like BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle and RWBY: Grimm Eclipse.

~Arielle~
Anything that involves vampires, this girl will definitely play. If she's playing Skyrim, she's becoming a vampire with the Dawnguard DLC. If she's playing The Sims 4, she's also becoming a vampire with the Vampires pack.

~Onyx~
Since she's a druid, I could see her playing some very chill games. Mostly Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley. If she'd want something with action, she'd play Fallout.

~Krystina~
Probably some type of horror game for this one (seeing as I made her for my Backrooms one shot.) Slender, The Forest, Five Nights at Freddy's, basically any scary game.

~Opal~
Definitely a big fan of Nintendo games just like her mother. If not that, then probably Dragon's Dogma, Baulder's Gate, or The Elder Scrolls games.

~Amethyst~
Like Onyx, I could see her playing chill games like Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley, but also games like Mario Kart and Metroid.

~Lovella~
She'd be unironically into Call of Duty, due to her background as a soldier. If not CoD, then probably a fantasy game where she can be a werewolf.

~Azura~
She's into EVERYTHING as long as she can cause chaos. Her absolute favorite game to play would probably be Fortnite or Roblox.

~Minako~
She'd be very much into the dancing games, like Just Dance and Dance Dance Revolution. She'd also be into karaoke games, especially the older ones.