Part One: Basics

These are my six characters I've made for Dungeons & Dragons, and their basic info.

~Character 1: Alycia Moonwalker~

Race: Wood Elf Class: Bard (College of Whispers)Background: Pirate Alignment: Chaotic Neutral She's very sassy and hotheaded, and isn't afraid to throw hands with anyone

Race: Wood Elf
Class: Bard (College of Whispers)
Background: Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
She's very sassy and hotheaded, and isn't afraid to throw hands with anyone. Lovingly called "The Nitwit" by the lich that was formerly one of the enemies. Adopted daughter of the Goliath pirate Captain Rotgut. Girlfriend of the half orc Alexandria. Beloved friend to her adventuring group, the Black Lotus.

Songs: I'm Not Calling You A Liar (Dragon Age 2 version) and bmblb from RWBY

(A/N: Alycia is my baby & I love her so much XD she's the first DND character I ever created and the first good thing she did was intimidate a guard so much he pissed himself. All by just saying "fuck off.")

~Character 2: Karen~

Race: Dhampir Class: Sorcerer (Shadow Magic)Background: NobleAlignment: Chaotic Evil Karen is utterly devoted to wanting to watch the world burn; after having killed her cheating husband, she turned to Varaxis (the big bad in the campaign Alycia i...

Race: Dhampir
Class: Sorcerer (Shadow Magic)
Background: Noble
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Karen is utterly devoted to wanting to watch the world burn; after having killed her cheating husband, she turned to Varaxis (the big bad in the campaign Alycia is in) and became one of his most trusted allies. Along with wanting to watch the world burn, she is completely obsessed with her patron god, Karnet, and her unholy book she received from him. She also wishes to *ahem* suck the souls out of all the children in the world to stay youthful.

Songs: I Put a Spell On You (from Disney's Hocus Pocus), Down With The Sickness by Disturbed, and One Way Or Another (from Disney's Hocus Pocus 2)