Their Dunkin Orders

This is entirely based on the fact that I'm a Dunkin addict & so I'd know what each of my babies would get

~Alycia's Order~
Large caramel iced coffee with cream and sugar & whipped cream on top for a drink; everything bagel with cream cheese for food

~Karen's Order~
She'd honestly be more of a Starbucks person, but if she HAD to get Dunkin, it'd probably be a small mocha hot coffee with just one cream and a Splenda.

~Malachite's Order~
She's not one for coffee, so I'd say she'd get a medium sweet iced tea, with some raspberry shots added to it. As for food, she'd go for the everything bagel minis & snackin bacon.

~Kristan's Order~
Large caramel cold brew with almond milk and sweet cold foam on top. She's also a sweet tooth, so she'd probably get some munchkins (doughnut holes for those who don't go to Dunkin) to share with her wife.

~Lunara's Order~
Very simple, very basic for the drink. Extra large hot coffee with cream and sugar. And she can pack in food, so she'd probably get a bacon, egg, and cheese croissant sandwich and two sprinkled doughnuts to go with it.

~Nela's Order~
She's not one for coffee either, so I'd say she'd get a frozen chocolate with whipped cream and EXTRA chocolate drizzle. And if she's high and has the munchies, those poor Dunkin workers better prepare themselves, because for food, she'd get three wakeup wraps (bacon egg and cheese of course), snackin bacon, plain bagel minis, and a 10 count of assorted munchkins.

~Maiza's Order~
She's very simple with her order; she'll order a large butter pecan hot coffee with cream and sugar. As for food, she's getting a 50 count of Munchkins to split between her and the girls, and a sausage egg and cheese croissant sandwich for herself.

~Lilith's Order~
She can't have too much caffeine, so she'd be getting a small decaf iced coffee with caramel and blueberry, and with oat milk and one sugar. For food, she's getting a Boston cream doughnut and a plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese.

~Namira's Order~
She's extra. She's getting a large caramel macchiato with almond milk and liquid cane sugar. For food, it's a chocolate sprinkled doughnut and, if they have it, a bacon, egg, and cheese sourdough sandwich.

~Kalani's Order~
She needs the caffeine to function, so she'd be getting a large frozen coffee (caramel of course) and with whipped cream on top. As for food, it's a bunch of snacks, so she'd get everything bagel minis, snackin bacon, and some blueberry munchkins.

~Rei's Order~
This Saiyan would be content with an iced caramel craze signature latte, extra caramel drizzle of course. For food, she'd end up getting two bacon, egg, and cheese croissant sandwiches, an order of loaded hash browns, and a jelly doughnut.

~Arielle's Order~
She's not one for coffee, so she'd settle for a nice hot chocolate. Food wise, she's eating the munchkins Maiza got, as well as a turkey sausage sandwich.

~Onyx's Order~
She likes everything HOT. So she'd get a mocha cocoa signature latte with skim milk, and a chicken & roasted pepper wrap for food.

~Krystina's Order~
She can't have coffee, or it'll make her more paranoid. So she'll get a vanilla coolata with whipped cream. For food, she's sharing two dozen doughnuts with her wives as well as those she was trapped in the Backrooms with.

~Opal's Order~
Like her mother, she'd be getting a caramel iced coffee, but for food, she's getting a grilled cheese and loaded hash browns.

~Amethyst's Order~
She can't stand the taste of coffee or tea, so she'd be getting a strawberry coolata with whipped cream. As for food, she's getting the avocado toast with bacon on top.

~Lovella's Order~
Extra large hot coffee with three creams and two sugars for this soldier. For food, she's getting a bacon, egg, and cheese wakeup wrap, a sausage, egg, and cheese wakeup wrap, and plain hash browns.

~Azura's Order~
She doesn't need the extra sugar, but if Arielle and Maiza aren't paying attention, she's getting a large frozen mocha coffee with extra cream and sugar, and whipped cream of course. As for food, she's also eating the munchkins, but she's also eating a chorizo and egg wrap & snackin bacon.

~Minako's Order~
She'd prefer the refreshers, so she's getting a strawberry dragonfruit refresher. As for food, she's getting omelet bites and plain bagel minis.

~Arachnia's Order~
If her girlfriend isn't stopping her, she's getting a large frozen caramel coffee, with whipped cream, extra drizzle, and extra sugar. For food, she's getting anything with a high amount of sugar in it, and loaded hash browns for something savory.

~Moana's Order~
The drink is a toss-up between getting either a mango pineapple refresher, or a blue raspberry coolata with no whipped cream on top. For food, she only likes the fall menu items, pumpkin munchkins & spider doughnuts specifically.

~Bianca's Order~
She's a woman of refined tastes, so she's not one for Dunkin. However, she does enjoy a nice hot tea with lemon & sugar from there. And every once in a while, she'll get an egg & cheese wakeup wrap with hash browns if she's going there for breakfast.

~Liz's Order~
She's simple; she'll get a medium iced coffee (butter pecan) with cream and sugar. For food, she's getting three maple sugar bacon, egg, and cheese wakeup wraps & a chocolate sprinkled doughnut.

~Rosalina's Order~
Not one for coffee, she'll get a medium hot tea with raspberry shots and sugar, or a small strawberry dragonfruit coconut milk refresher, depending on her mood. For food, she'll get enough munchkins so she can share them with her pet owlbear, as well as a sausage, egg, and cheese wakeup wrap & hash browns for herself.

~Vexi's Order~
She's also extra; she'll get a large iced caramel cappuccino with whole milk and two Sweet n Low's. For food, she's getting a LOT of food: two bacon egg and cheese wakeup wraps, two orders of everything bagel minis, an order of snackin' bacon, a strawberry sprinkled doughnut, a 10 count of blueberry munchkins, and loaded hash browns. (She really could put Nela to shame.)

That's all for this part! I'll end things off with the things I like to order (you'll see some similarities lol)

First thing I like getting (my main coffee order) is a large iced coffee with caramel & blueberry, oatmilk, 2 sugars, and whipped cream.
When it's pumpkin season, I switch out the caramel & blueberry for the pumpkin swirl.
My second favorite thing to get is a large cold brew with caramel, sweet cold foam, oat milk, and 2 sugars.
My favorite non-coffee thing to get is the strawberry dragonfruit refresher (not the lemonade version because I don't like lemonade unless it's from Sonic, and not the coconut milk version because I may be allergic to coconut milk.)
My go-to food order varies, but the main things I'm getting are: bacon, egg, and cheese wakeup wraps and everything bagel minis. Once in a great while I'll get the plain ones, or a breakfast sandwich (bacon of course.) I really wanna try the loaded hash browns as they're a fairly new menu item.
During pumpkin season, I like to order not only my pumpkin iced coffee, but also an iced chai latte with pumpkin. It tastes like pumpkin pie!!!
During the winter season, I'm getting peppermint mocha iced coffee EVERY TIME.
And when the Valentines menu is up, you can bet I'm getting the brownie batter swirl in my coffee. I tried it once after my one sleep study and it was definitely worth the hype.
Only thing I don't really care for anymore is the frozen coffee. It's just too much for me.

Anyway, up next will be the part I'm most excited to write: Reaction to Five Nights at Freddy's (2023)!!!!