New Character: Lovella Griffin

So I ended up making a new character for Curse of Strahd, since we're starting off at level 1

Enter Lovella Griffin, who may seem like a normal human at first, but she's actually a wolfborn! She's also a fighter, with an affinity for archery. She has the soldier background, and she's chaotic good.

Here's a pic!

(She's low key really hot ngl)

And here is her wolf form!

SHE SO FLUFFY!!!!

She also has a wife, a high elf noblewoman named Tess. Basically she ended up working for Tess's family and the two fell in love and they got married in secret.

Her backstory is kind of sad. She was found as a baby in the woods by a woman, and so she was raised by a poor couple. She actually believes they're her real parents. And at 18 she became a soldier just like her father wanted her to do. That of course led to her meeting the noble family her wife was part of & thus she started working for them.

The idea I came up with is that she's gonna find out her birth parents were killed in a bandit raid & she was abandoned by said bandits. So it'll be very sad mixed in with the horrors of Curse of Strahd itself.

For sexuality, she's a lesbian (as usual for me making a new character XD). For age, she's around 26. For her birthday, it's June 30th.

Her theme song is Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman (perfect song for her too XD)

She actually knows a whopping 1 cantrip, and it's Ray of Frost. She got it just from me picking her race.

She also has a lot of weapons, having a longbow, a light crossbow, and a glaive. Plenty of options for her to pick from to do her attacks.

I may end up multiclassing her into something else after level 5. I was planning on having her be a gunslinger but I'm not 100% sure what I want her to do now. As for the multiclass part, I might do either barbarian or ranger.

But I digress! I missed Kristan's and Malachite's birthdays, so I figured I'd do a double birthday special especially since their birthdays are so close together.

And we'll have a whole slew of new characters to annoy Karen!

Until next time, take care of each other!