45

LEXIE'S POV

Quinn and Lexies apartment

Quinn and Brock had come home a few hours ago with donuts and coffee for me. Since then we had been hanging out in mine and Quinns bed watching some movies and just hanging out. Brock was sleeping with his head on my shoulder while Quinn and I finished up the movie, trying not to wake him as we talked about which one to watch next. Our front door opened and slammed shut before two familiar faces walked in, waking Brock up from his nap.

"Did you guys just have a threesome" Logan said smiling and jumping into bed with us.

Quinn rolled his eyes as he turned around and nuzzled his face in my neck, kissing me lightly. Elias walked in seconds later with a grin on his face as he saw all of us in bed. He came and snuggled up with us, laughing as we all groaned in discomfort.

"Everyone get out of my bed right now" I yelled.

The others listened to me and got up, walking over to the kitchen leaving just Quinn and I. He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes before telling me that he was taking me somewhere tomorrow, and that it was a surprise. I begged him to tell me but he wouldn't budge, grinning as I got more irritated.

He forced me out of bed and we walked over to join the others in the kitchen, who were looking at a pizza menu. The five of us ordered some food, drinking a couple beers while waiting. Quinn was massaging my sore neck as Logan was telling Brock all about her trip to Sweden and how much she loved Elias' family. Her and Elias seemed really happy in their relationship which made me happy. Logan and I had been best friends forever and Elias couldn't be more perfect for her.

We all ate our pizza before calling it a night and going to bed early. Brock crashed on our couch but left before we woke up, even leaving us a little note that he cleaned up the kitchen before he left.

Quinn was grinning from ear to ear while getting ready, still refusing to give me any hints on where we were going. He told me to dress warm and comfy, so I put on my favourite jeans and a Canucks hoodie with the number 43 and his last name on the back, grabbing my black leather jacket to go on top. It was still summer so I didn't want to dress too warm so I went with some simple nike shoes.

We got into the car and started to drive to this secret location that Quinn was so excited to go to. He sang along to the songs that I played before we pulled up to a rink only 20 or so minutes away.

"You took me to a hockey rink?" I questioned.

"Just wait Lex" he kissed my cheek before getting out of the car.

The Rink

We walked into the building and got some popcorn before finding our seats. I looked around the rink for any hints on why we were here but Quinn kept distracting me with photos that his mom had sent him. The refs came out on the ice and Quinn put his phone away, drawing his attention to them. Seconds later a bunch of little kids skated out onto the rink and started warming up.

"You took me to a kiddy hockey game Quinn" I said smiling.

"Do you like it" he blushed.

I couldn't find the words to explain how sweet this was, so I grabbed his face and kissed him multiple times. "Thank you love" I muttered, our lips still touching.

After the game we saw a couple people notice Quinn, coming up and asking him to sign their sticks and helmets. Seeing him with kids made me realise how much I want to have them with Quinn, he was so gentle and kind with them, interacting with them as if they were his own.

He hung out with the kids for a while before we walked back to the car to go home. I stopped him right before we reached the car, turning him around so he was facing me. He looked at me confused, wondering why I stopped him.

"I love you so much Quinn" I said, tears filling my eyes.

"I love you too Lex" he said kissing my forehead. "Why are you crying my love".

I sniffled and laughed as he wiped my tears away. "Hormones probably" I mumbled.

INSTAGRAM

liked by lmills, therockboeser and 242 others

lexiecohen: by far the best hockey game I have ever been to

view all 84 comments...

eliaspetey: what about our games
lexiecohen: you guys don't fight enough

therockboeser: WHY DIDNT YOU INVITE ME
qhughesey: because it was a date dude
therockboeser: I could have sat somewhere else...

lmills: awe you guys are such parents
lexiecohen: mommy and daddy