24

QUINN'S POV

Elias and Quinns apartment

Lexie had just introduced herself as my girlfriend to Brock and Elias, and they surprisingly took it well and accepted her straight away. I was making some food in the kitchen while the three of them were sitting in the couch and hanging out. Lexie was fitting in perfectly, joking with the guys and being able to take jokes back. It was nice to see them get to know the Lexie that I have gotten to know over the past few months.

I came back to the couch with some food in my hands, dodging Elias who was trying to steal some from me. Lexie managed to grab a spoonful before returning her focus back to the TV, playing Call of Duty with the boys.

"How did you get good at this Lexie" Brock asked her.

"My roommate Logan is a god at this game, so I've learnt a couple of things" She responded.

I had never seen Brock her along so well with a girl he wasn't hooking up with, it was actually kind of nice. Normally I don't bring girls around my guy friends because I'm always worried they will scare them off, but Lexie fit like a glove with my friends. They treated her like a little sister being super nice and welcoming, but also yelling at her and telling her how shitty she was when she killed them and won in video games.

After a few hours of playing video games in the couch, Lexie and Brock fell asleep while Elias and I sat on our phones. Her head was on my lap while her legs were resting on Brocks lap who was snoring away. Elias went off to bed leaving Lexie and I in the couch with Brock. I woke her up gently but she refused so I picked her up and carried her off to bed, leaving Brock alone in the couch like we normally do.

I lay her down in my bed putting the blanket over her, before sitting down beside her and going on my phone that had at least 20 missed messages from the family group chat.

groupchat
hughes dynasty

rowdy
quinn has a girlfriend

mom
really!!!!

lukey
no way

dad
poor girl

mom
stop it
I want to see a picture of her

rowdy
ill send one

quinnhow did you find that

quinn
how did you find that

mom
quinn shes beautiful

rowdy
her ig

quinn
you follow her?

lukey
good job Quinn

dad
how did you guys meet

rowdy
she works for the canucks

quinn
rowdy shut up

mom
Quinn be nice!!!

rowdy
yeah quinn be nice

I turned off my phone, ignoring the texts coming in from the group chat. Lexie turned and wrapped her arms around me, snuggling up with me and not letting go. I turned off the light and went to bed as well, finding myself smiling at the thought of Lexie finally being my girlfriend.

We woke up the next morning to Brock coming and snuggling in bed with us, something I never want to experience again. Lexie was laughing and yelling for Elias to come and help us, not getting any response from my roommate down the hall. 

"Petey isn't home dummies" Brock said hugging me. 

"He left us to babysit you?" I asked annoyed. 

"Yup" Brock said sticking his tongue out.

"Quinn be nice, he's just a child" Lexie told me, petting Brock on the head like he was a dog.

"Nah fuck this, I'm not a kid" Brock said climbing out of bed and walking into the kitchen pouting. 

Lexie giggled before turning and giving me a kiss. "Morning boyfriend" she said.

"Wow, you just called me your boyfriend" I said kissing her forehead. 

"Because you are".

"You were the main character in my family group chat last night" I said running my hands through her hair.

"Oh really" she said grabbing my phone. "Show me".

I unlocked my phone and let her read the messages that they had sent. She was smiling while reading the messages from them, looking up at me when she was done.

"Tell them I say thank you and that I'm the lucky one to be with you" she said giving me a kiss.

"I would so have sex with you if Brock wasn't in my kitchen right now" I said. 

"Ignore Brock, have sex with me anyways" she said climbing on top of me.