41

LEXIE'S POV

The Lake House

Today was our last day at Quinn's family lake house. We had been here for a couple of weeks now, spending almost every day out on the water on the boat. Over the past weeks Quinn and I had grown even closer, spending every second together either laughing or kissing. Seeing him with his family had shown me a side of him that I hadn't really seen before. Quinn was normally a very quiet and laid back person, spending most of his time close to his comfort person who was normally me. Since we had come to the house he was so much more outgoing and energetic now that he was around all of his family and friends.

Our flight back to Vancouver leaves later today so Quinn and I still had most of the day to spend with his family and friends. Quinn and I were lying in bed and just taking it easy, waiting for the others to get up. We were scrolling through some photos on my phone from the trip since I wanted to post a photo dump but didn't know which photos to pick. We were laughing while watching the videos of the boys wake boarding, watching them over and over again each time somebody fell. Both Quinn and I picked out some nice pictures for me to post on my Instagram, for my little photo dump.

INSTAGRAM

liked by loganmiller, quinnhughes and 5,253 others

alexandracohen: summer in michigan 🌞🌈

view 1,053 other comments...

brockboeser: i miss you guys :(
alexandracohen: lunch tomorrow?
brockboeser: yes please

lukehughes: quinn can we keep her
quinnhughes: who is we?

user3281: he took her to the lake house 😫
user9420: i'm actually so jealous

trevorzegras: still can't believe huggy let you drive the boat
alexandracohen: jealous?
trevorzegras: no 😠

We walked downstairs to join the others for a late breakfast. Ellen and Jim were already awake drinking their coffee while sitting outside enjoying the sunshine. I poured myself a cup and walked outside to join them while Quinn made us some eggs and bacon.

"Morning guys" I said smiling. 

Ellen and Jim gave me warm smiles as I sat down in a chair across from them. 

"I'm so sad that you and Quinny are leaving today" Ellen sighed. 

"Me too, I wish we could stay forever" I gave a sad smile. 

"You know you are the first girl Quinn has ever brought here" Jim told me. 

My stomach got butterflies the second I heard what he said, getting greeted seconds later by a kiss on the cheek and a plate of food in front of me. 

"Thank you love" I said to Quinn who had sat down beside me, starting to eat his food. 

We sat and talked with Ellen and Jim while enjoying the food that Quinn had made us, already planning the next time that we were going to be seeing each other. 

The others woke up an hour or so later coming down and saying good morning to everyone, still half asleep. We had decided that we were just going to hang out today at the house before our uber came and picked us up at 3pm. 

I went inside to go take a quick shower and get changed into my outfit for today. Trevor was standing in the hallway looking at his phone when I came inside, putting it away as I approached him.

"You good Z?" I asked smiling.

"I'm sad you guys are leaving" he responded. 

I walked up to him and gave him a big hug. "Come visit us in Vancouver okay, you can stay with me". 

He smiled as we pulled away, "can I come this summer" he asked. 

"You can come anytime" I laughed. 

He smiled before turning around and walking towards the kitchen as I walked into my room. I grabbed a fresh towel and got into the shower and started to wash my hair. As I was rinsing out my shampoo I heard the door open. 

"Bathroom is busy" I yelled, noticing that I forgot to lock the door. 

"Can I join?" a familiar voice asked me.