44

QUINN'S POV

Quinn and Lexies apartment

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, hungry for me to tear her clothes off. My erection was growing harder almost bursting through my pants.

"I want you to fuck me Quinn" Lexie smirked.

I took off my sweatpants leaving both Lexie and I in just our underwear. Lexie sat up and kissed me roughly, pulling my hair as she did so. I removed her bra without breaking the kiss, kissing and biting her sensitive nipples. Lexie moaned as I kissed down her stomach, stopping right above her underwear before removing and throwing them on the floor.

My fingers slid into her while my tongue brushed over her clit, making her squirm. "Just like that" she murmured, running her fingers through my hair.

I fingered her, feeling her get wetter by the second. Her breath hitched as I felt her getting close, moaning as she came onto my mouth. She pulled me up and kissed me, swirling her tongue around mine. Lexie moved her hips against me, grinding on my throbbing dick. She helped me remove my underwear as she grabbed me with a free hand stroking me lazily, my dick rubbing against her slit.

"Lift your hips for me." I grunted.

"That's it," I whispered, kissing the sensitive spots on her neck, "good girl Lex".

I started to move my hips, hitting the sweet spot with every thrust. She kissed and sucked my neck as I had a steady pace inside of her, digging her nails into my back.

"Get on top of me and don't get off until you come" I growled, Lexie doing exactly what I asked.

She looked down at me as she rode my dick, grinding her hips at a perfect pace.

"I love when you're in control" I said as I dug my hands into her thighs making her moan in pleasure.

I felt myself get close as Lexie rode me, our bodies moving in unison. She closed her eyes in pleasure as she got close, "Look at me when you cum Lex."

The Next Day

The Park

Brock and I were going for a walk out in Stanley Park to get in some cardio for the day. He had texted me earlier and asked if we could go for a walk here since it was such a nice day out, something I couldn't really say no to. For some odd reason he had a clean shave and a "nicer" outfit, if you compare to his other active clothes.

As we hit the 30 minute mark Brock started to tell me about this girl that he had run into while walking here the other day. Apparently she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen, which made me realize that's the exact reason we were here.

Brock wanted to run into her again.

"You made me come with you in hopes of you seeing some girl" I groaned.

"You owe me huggy, i'm always third wheeling you and Lexie" he pouted.

"Boes you love hanging out with Lexie".

"I know but it's not so fun when you guys give each-other those fuck me eyes".

I laughed at his comment, understanding where he was coming from. Lexie and I loved having him around us, he had become her little brother as she liked to say. The two of them had become really close as of recently which helped me since now he texted her when he needed advice and not me.

We finished off our walk an hour or so again before going to grab some coffee and donuts to bring back to Lexie who was probably still in bed sleeping.

Quinn and Lexies apartment

Brock carried in the donuts into our apartment while I brought in the coffee. She was sitting in our bed on her phone when she saw us come in, giving us a big smile.

"Hi Boesey" she said, giving him a big hug as he crawled into bed next to her. "Did you guys bring me some".

I handed her a coffee while Brock gave her the bag of donuts, taking one out for himself. The three of us sat and cuddled in our bed while eating the donuts we had brought. I listened to her and Brock talk as she played with my hair, looking up at her with a smile.

How had I become so lucky to end up with someone like her.