35

LEXIE'S POV

The Cabin

Today was the last day at the cabin. Elias really wanted to go up the mountains a bit and see if they could spot any bears since that has been something he has talked about to Quinn for years. I had some work to do for the Canucks marketing team so I decided to stay behind while the others went. After I had said goodbye to everyone I sat down in the couch with my laptop, turning on the fireplace in front of me to keep warm. Seconds after I sat down I heard the door open and then shut again, the sounds of footsteps getting louder.

"What are you doing here" I asked.

"I've seen bears before" Quinn responded smiling.

I patted the couch beside me and he came and sat down, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Do you have to work" he pouted.

"Yes".

"Can you work later".

"Maybe, what do you have in mind" I said shutting my laptop.

"I want to check out the hot tub" Quinn smirked.

The two of us went upstairs and got our bathing suits on before grabbing towels and going out to the hot tub. Quinn lifted off the lid and held my hand as I stepped in, before hanging his towel up beside mine and getting in beside me.

We sat and watched the snow fall in front of us, Quinn was massaging my shoulders as I told him about things I've always wanted to do. I told him that I really want to go swim with sharks, as well as visit every continent in the world, before asking him what he wanted.

Quinn giggled. "I want to have sex in a hot tub".

I turned around and faced him pretending to be mad. "Quinn I'm talking about life goals and all you can think about is sex?".

"You are my life goal Lex, hot tub sex is a bonus" Quinn smirked, grabbing my hips and lifting me onto his lap.

"Hot tub sex is fun" I responded placing my hands behind his neck.

He frowned. "You have had hot tub sex?".

"No, Logan told me it's fun" I giggled.

He laughed before un doing my bikini top and placing it on the hot tub ledge beside us. I took off my bottoms while Quinn did the same, leaving us both naked. Quinn was kissing my neck moving down towards my breasts as I giggled.

"Whats so funny about this" he asked.

"Logan specifically told me not to have sex in her hot tub" I responded.

Quinn laughed before continuing what he was doing. I leaned my head back in pleasure, hoping Logan and the guys would be gone for hours.

When we got out of the hot tub I grabbed my towel and walked inside to check my phone. I had a couple Instagram notifications probably from crazy hockey fans telling me they are going to steal my man, as well as some texts from Logan.

messages
millsey 👭🏻❤️

millsey 👭🏻❤️
hi lex
just a reminder that we have cameras
in the front AND back of the house

lexie
hi
why are you telling me this

millsey 👭🏻❤️
because i just saw you and quinn fuck in my hot tub

lexie
oh
sorry...

millsey 👭🏻❤️
dude
i said NO sex in my hot tub
now two ppl have had sex there this week

lexie
two?...
LOGAN

millsey 👭🏻❤️
oh fuck

lexie
who did you fuck
brock?

millsey 👭🏻❤️
no, been there done that
plus he's like a brother now

lexie
well i know damn well it wasn't quinn so it has to be elias

millsey 👭🏻❤️
maybe...

lexie
DUDE

millsey 👭🏻❤️
i wanted to taste the swedish meatballs 🫢

lexie
bro
please stop

millsey 👭🏻❤️
don't tell quinn
or brock
🤞🏼

lexie
i promise
damn bro you guys hid that well

millsey 👭🏻❤️
we fucked in the car before grocery shopping too

lexie
okay i don't wanna know more

millsey 👭🏻❤️
are you sure

lexie
100%