25

LEXIE'S POV

Logan and Lexies apartment

Quinn had just dropped me off back home after a fun night at his place with Brock and Elias. When I walked through the door I found Logan sitting on the kitchen counter with a tub of ice cream waiting for me. I took of my shoes and grabbed a spoon before jumping up and sitting on the counter beside her. She handed me the tub of ice cream so I could get in a few bites before stealing it back.

"So what did you do do last night" I asked her.

"Got drunk and watched the notebook, how about you".

"Became Quinns girlfriend" I said quietly.

Logan jumped off the counter and stared me down. "No fucking way, miss I don't do commitment is doing commitment".

"Yes, people can change" I said rolling my eyes.

She ran up to me and gave me a big hug, kissing the top of my head at least 50 times. We walked over to the couch and sat down, turning on the tv to watch some Gossip Girl. I grabbed my phone that was buzzing beside me, turning it over to see messages from an unknown number.

messages
unknown

unknown
thanks for drinks last night
it was really nice to finally meet you

lexie
jack?

unknown
yup

lexie
it was nice to meet you too
how was the flight?

jack hughes
good! found a funny thing tho

lexie
oh really?

jack hughes
let me send u the link
and let me know who you get

lexie
okay?

jack hughes
https://jebbit.nhl.com

I pressed the link and was taken to a page with some "bff quiz". Not knowing why Jack sent this to me I answered the questions, almost dying of laughter when I got my results.

lexie
THERES NO WAY

jack hughes
WHO DID YOU GET

lexie
quinn....

jack hughes
HHAHAH
meant to be i guess

lexie
shut up

I laughed at the video of Quinn that popped up on my phone, getting the idea to text him.

messages
quinn hughes 🐻

lexie
hi best friend

quinn hughes 🐻
what happened to boyfriend
did you just friendzone me

lexie

quinn hughes 🐻how did you find that

quinn hughes 🐻
how did you find that

lexie
not telling

quinn hughes 🐻
lexie

lexie
jack sent me the link 🤭

quinn hughes 🐻
how did he get your number

lexie
idk 🤷🏽‍♀️

The Rink

Logan somehow convinced me to come to work with me today, so now were were both sitting in the rink watching the Canucks practice. I had some interviews to do today but Logan offered to do the filming today, so I could be in the videos with the players for once. For some reason I agreed so Logan and I walked down to the bench and got ready.

Elias was the first person I interviewed, followed by Demko and Kuzmenko. I interviewed a couple more players before finally getting the chance to interview Quinn. He skated up to the bench with a big smile before saying hi to Logan and getting ready for me to ask some questions with my mini microphone. I asked him the questions I had prepared, happy that he was chatty and giving me good answers today with a big smile. When the camera was off I gave him a quick kiss goodbye so I could go edit the video and post it on the Canucks twitter.

twitter

video

***************

comments

user4829: THE INTERVIEWER IS SO PRETTY

user8420: kuzy is so cute omg 😭

user9219: why is Quinn looking at her like that?
user8382: thats what I was thinking

user1023: the way Quinn looks at her?