40

QUINN'S POV

The Lake House

We had been hanging out on the boat all day, both wake boarding and just hanging out and listening to music. Lexie seemed to be getting along really well with everybody which helped me feel at peace with the situation, knowing she was comfortable and enjoying herself. Her and Liv had been talking to each other the whole time that we were on the boat, getting to know each other and saying how happy they were to have another girl on this trip.

My mom and dad had made dinner while we were out on the boat so when we got back to the house we ate dinner straight away. They had barbecued a bunch of meat and potatoes with a salad on the side. We sat around the big dining room table and ate while my parens were telling us how happy they were for everyone to be back together again.

Once dinner was finished Lexie and I helped my parents clean everything up while the others went outside to start the bonfire. Every summer we had a big bonfire and drank beers, just hanging out and enjoying the warm weather. Mom and dad never joined us for the bonfire so it was a chance for us to get drunk out of our minds and do stupid shit.

We said goodnight to my parents before walking outside with some drinks to join the others. Lexie was carrying two big bottles of tequila, making me carry the drinks to mix it with and some red solo cups. The boys cheered when they saw what she was carrying since all they had brought were beers and some coolers. Her and I sat beside Trevor and Cole handing them each a cup and filling them with some tequila before passing it down to the others.

After a few rounds of shots and some laughs I brought up the idea to play truth or dare. Luke had gone to bed by this point since he was both tired and too drunk. Everyone thought it was a good idea and agreed to play so I started by asking Cole.

"Truth" he responded.

"Have you ever hooked up with the same girl as your friend".

"Yes" he looked over at Alex, who was avoiding eye contact with us.

"It was years ago at a party, apparently her and Cole had fucked a few days earlier and nobody told me" Alex groaned, making us laugh.

Cole asked Lexie, who then asked Jack, who then asked Liv. When it was Liv's turn to ask someone she chose Trevor, who picked truth.

"What's the most out of pocket thing you have ever said" she giggled. Lexie and I could tell that both her and Jack were drunk at this point, sitting and cuddling with each other under a blanket.

"Well there was this one time I asked Rowdy if I could tap Ellen" he smiled making Jack and I yell at him.

"That's so fucked Z" Jack shouted.

I rolled my eyes and hid my face in Lexies chest trying to avoid the conversation that the others were having around us.

"And i still stand by it" Trevor laughed.

Jack started to argue with Trevor, telling him how fucked up it was that he found his mom hot. The rest of us could not stop laughing at what we had just heard, at the same time trying to calm down Jack who was getting out of his seat.

After a few more rounds of truth or dare we decided to stop playing and just hang out instead. Lexie was sitting beside me half asleep with her head resting on my shoulder so I gently got her attention before getting up and saying goodnight to the others before helping her off to bed.

When we came into our room Lexie threw herself on to the bed and smiled up at me before her mouth went from a smile to a smirk. She propped herself up on her elbows as I came closer to her, leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips. The kiss deepened quickly, both of us hungry for each other. Lexie helped me take off my shirt before un doing my belt before she removed her beach cover up.

We kissed as I pulled my pants down just enough for my erection to come out of my pants. Lexie played with my hair as I pulled her bikini bottoms aside, just enough for me to enter her. We moaned together as I started to thrust inside of her, keeping my pace steady. She wrapped her legs around me, angling her hips so I could go deeper.

Her nails dug into my back as I finished inside of her, trying to catch my breath as I slowly pulled out. Lexie crawled under the covers as I got walked into the bathroom to go get myself cleaned up. When I came back into the room I went and lay down and cuddled up with her, my head on her chest listening to her heartbeat as she played with my hair.

I could do this forever.