46

QUINN'S POV

The Car

On our way back home from the hockey game we decided to go get some ice cream. Lexie ran into the store and got a tub of ice cream, as well as some plastic spoons. We drove over to a spot that looked over the ocean and parked the car before getting out and opening the trunk, putting out the blankets and pillows I had put their earlier. Lexie smiled when she saw I had made it all cozy for us, giving me a kiss before taking off her shoes and climbing into the trunk of the car. 

We sat and ate straight out of the tub, cuddling up and watching the waves crash against the rocks. Lexie flicked some ice cream onto my face, giggling when it landed right above my mouth. I went to wipe it off but she stopped me, moving closer before resting her hand on my jaw.

"Let me get it" she whispered, brushing her lips against the spot where the ice cream had landed on my face. 

Lexie and I finished the ice cream still laying in the back of the car, now watching the sun go down. Her head was rested against my chest as I played with the ends of her hair, telling her how much my family missed her and talked about her. 

"I want you to meet my dad Quinn" she muttered. I smiled once I realised what she had said, knowing how much that this means to her. Lexie and her dad are incredibly close and she wanted to wait for me to meet him until she felt 100% ready. 

"Are you sure" I asked, still playing with her hair. 

She lifted her head and looked at me softly, "I love you so much, and I want my dad to get the chance to see the beautiful person you are". 

I smiled before kissing her, Lexie deepening it after. She crawled on top of me to she was straddling me, kissing my neck and biting all the sensitive spots. I moaned softly as her hands roamed my body, stopping right over my dick that was now hard and begging for her attention. 

She un-zipped my pants and reached her hand into my underwear, grabbing my dick and stroking it slowly. She she licked her lips before moving her mouth down and making eye contact with me, putting the tip in her mouth. Lexie swirled it with her tongue before moving her mouth further and further down the shaft until all of me was surrounded by her mouth. 

I moaned as she moved her head up and down, my hands entangled with her long brown hair. She knew exactly what to do for me to feel good, and before I knew it I could feel myself getting close. 

"Just like that" I moaned, tightening the grip I had on her hair. "Atta girl". 

Lexie continued to swirl her tongue around my tip as I finished, moaning her name. She looked up at me, her lips swollen and wet before she leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you Lexie" I said. 

"And I love you" she responded, cuddling up with me. 

Two Days Later

Lexies dads house

Lexie and I had now arrived at her dads house and were walking up the steps as I gripped her hand tightly, nervous to meet him. She knocked on the door and waited before it was opened, revealing a smiling man who gave her a big hug. 

"Oh my little girl, I have missed you so much" he said holding her tight. 

He let go and looked over at me, coming and giving me an equally as big hug. 

"And you must be Quinn, I am so happy you are here" he spoke kindly. "I'm Thatcher, Lexies old man".

We went inside and walked into the living room where he had prepared some snacks for us that were waiting on the coffee table. Lexie held my hand as we walked, sitting down beside me on the couch as her dad sat in front of us. Thatcher started to tell me how he had been waiting forever to meet me but Lexie wasn't ready yet before my attention was caught by something moving behind him. A cat jumped up on the couch and sat in Lexies lap, waiting for her to pet it. 

"Hi Pav" she said hugging the cat. 

"Pav" I asked?

"Pavel Bure" Thatcher said laughing. "Lexie insisted on naming her after him". 

"You named her after Pavel Bure" I laughed, looking over at the girl who was blushing.

"I was 12 okay" she giggled. 

The three of us sat and ate the food he had put out, getting to know each other and him telling me a bunch of stories of when Lexie was little. Apparently she used to stand in front of the tv and yell at the players, and that was the second he knew that she was going to work in the hockey world. 

Lexie had to leave the room to go take a work call, so it was just her dad and I chatting. Once I saw that she was outside and couldn't hear us I leaned forward to grab his attention. 

"Hey I have something to ask you" I said, fiddling with my fingers. 

"What's up son" he responded. 

"I love your daughter very much, and I wanted to ask for your blessing to marry her".