30

QUINN'S POV

Logan and Lexies apartment

We had just come back to Lexie apartment after our Canucks road trip, sitting down at the table to eat dinner. Because we landed so late Logan offered to make us dinner, so we decided to eat there and then go home to our separate apartments later. Brock, Elias and I went to go sit at the table while Lexie brought her suitcase to her room. Logan was telling us about how awful it was to go a whole week without Lexie and that she was going to ban her from going on any future road trips with us again.

Logan had made us a big lasagna with some salad and garlic bread on the side. The boys and I were so grateful to have a warm home cooked meal after a week away, eating hotel food. We talked about the trip and all the times Brock mentioned that the only reason that she beat him was because he was "tired" and "unprepared" so of course Logan challenged him to another game.

Lexie and I cleaned up dinner while the other three went and turned on the tv. She was doing the dishes while I put the leftovers in the fridge, before walking over and hugging her from behind. I nuzzled my face into her neck, closing my eyes and just enjoying the moments together with her.

"Why are you so cuddly all of a sudden" she asked me, turning the water off and drying her hands.

"I'm always cuddly" I responded, hugging her tighter.

She giggled trying to force herself out of my arms, only making me squeeze tighter. I finally let her go, spinning her around so she faced me. When our eyes locked I leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"Get a room" Elias yelled from the couch.

Both Lexie and I giggled before walking over to the couch and sitting beside them. We asked Elias what was going on and apparently Brock was getting his ass kicked by Logan, yet again. He was yelling like a little girl, telling Logan it was luck every time she did better than him.

Elias and Quinns apartment

After a couple of hours we finally got back to our own apartment. I threw some laundry in the washer before going into my room and cleaning it up a little before taking a hot shower. Tomorrow was going to be a cleaning day, which was much needed to say the least. I liked to keep the apartment somewhat clean, but when it's road trip season things can get messy easily. After my shower I walked into my room and climbed into bed, grabbing my phone to text Lexie.

messages

lex ❤️

quinn
hi lex
I miss you

lex ❤️
we saw each other two hours ago

quinn
can you come over
I can't sleep

lex ❤️
is something wrong?

quinn
i'm homesick

lex ❤️
I'm on my way

quinn
I'll send an uber

lex ❤️
thank you quinny
I'll see you soon

I sat on my phone for about 30 minutes before hearing a knock on my door. Lexie walked in wearing her pyjamas, crawling into bed beside me. She didn't say anything but she knew exactly what to do. She wrapped her arms around me, putting my head on her chest and playing with my hair. I had told her in the beginning of my relationship that sometimes I couldn't sleep because of how home sick I was, so when I needed her to come over she always did.

We turned on Star Wars in the background while still cuddling together. I felt myself grow more and more tired by the minute and Lexie playing with my hair didn't help since that always made me sleepy. I allowed myself to close my eyes and try to sleep, knowing that Lexie was there for me in case I needed anything. I was lying in bed with the girl who was perfect for me, my girl.