13

LEXIE'S POV

Logan and Lexies apartment

I woke up the next morning with Quinn sleeping beside me in my bed. Last night was actually nice, we watched some movies and talked about our families, telling funny childhood stories. Quinn grew up with two siblings which was only something I could dream of since I was an only child. He mentioned that his brother Jack would be in town for a game in a few weeks, and how he was excited to see his brother during the busy hockey season. Without waking Quinn up, I grabbed my phone to text Logan that I had company over.

messages
millsey 👭🏻❤️

millsey 👭🏻❤️
i'm home
just came into ur room to say hi but u were busy
who is in your bed

millsey 👭🏻❤️i'm homejust came into ur room to say hi but u were busywho is in your bed

hello
wake up

lexie
oops
he wasn't supposed to stay over, it just happened
why are you taking pictures of us 🤨

millsey 👭🏻❤️
you never let guys sleep over

lexie
thats not true

millsey 👭🏻❤️
oh yes it is
you like him

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone so I could half sleep for a little bit, Quinn was such a peaceful sleeper, making it easy for me to sleep with him around. He didn't snore and he barely moved around, it was perfect. After around twenty minutes of me resting, I felt him start to wake up beside me. He stretched and let out a big yawn before turning to me and smiling.

"Morning Lex" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

"Hi, my roommates home" I said immediately, showing him the text conversation between Logan and I.

"Cute pic, you should send that to me" he said as he readjusted his body and pillows so he was sitting up more. 

I rolled over so my back was towards him, groaning sarcastically.

"What's up" he said. 

"My back hurts, you take up the whole bed" I said, which was obviously a lie.

He came closer and started to rub my lower back. 

"Do you want a back rub" he asked. 

"Mhm" I responded, taking my shirt off and laying down.

Quinn rubbed my back and gave me a massage, and oh boy was it good. He was really good with his hands, getting rid of pain in places I didn't know existed. While rubbing my back he told me how hockey was going and how the team was starting to become whole again after trading Horvat. I knew I should have been focusing on what he was saying, but I could only manage to focus on his raspy morning voice that was giving me goosebumps.

The Cafe

"So you're telling me there are no feelings involved" Logan asked, taking a sip of her latte. 

We had walked down to the cafe after Quinn left to hang out and talk about our nights like we usually would if we didn't spend them together. 

"He's just a fuck buddy" I reassured her.

She looked at me and laughed. "You have to actually fuck him for him to be a fuck buddy".

Logan had a point. Quinn and I haven't had sex yet. We have only hung out twice but we have also spent the night together twice, and last night we barely did anything sexual. We just watched movies and talked, getting to know each other.

"I enjoy his company okay" I said, taking a bite out of my scone.

"You like him, I can feel it" she said. 

Logan thinks that she is psychic or something, a few years ago she was convinced she knew exactly what I was thinking. To be fair she does get it right about 90% of the time, but I think it's just because we are such close friends.

"I don't do feelings Logan".

"Oh cmon, he's super hot and he seems like a good guy" Logan responded.

"You got that impression from the 20 seconds that you met him" I asked sarcastically.

"I just know okay".