8

QUINN'S POV

The Bar

"Bathroom" she asked, looking at me with her big beautiful eyes.

"Mhm" I responded, it was the only thing I managed to get out.

We found a bathroom around the corner and luckily there was no line so we walked in and locked the door behind us. Lexie kissed my neck as I started to remove the blazer she was wearing. I grabbed her and picked her up and turning her around so she was up against the door behind us. She wrapped her legs around my wait and grinded on my growing erection, making me go crazy.

It had been a few months since I last had sex and my dick missed it almost as much as me. I carried her over to the counter and put her down on the counter while starting to unbutton my pants, when I felt a hand against my hand moving it away.

"Sorry superstar, I don't fuck on the first date" she said. Fuck this girl just got more and more attractive by the second. I love sex but a girl who wants to wait turns me on more than it should. I looked up at her and smirked knowing she would like my next words.

"Are you down for getting head on the first date?" I asked, slowly moving my hand up her thigh.

"Mhmm" she said melting to my touch.

I lifter her skirt up to her hips and took off her black lace underwear, putting them in my back pocket. I kissed her thighs moving closer to her heat, making her grab my hair and putting her fingers through my loose curls.

"Fuck you're so wet Lex" I said moving my tongue over it. She moaned just from the smallest about of touch, making my dick harder by the minute. I went down on her until she finished, when I looked up she was trying to catch her breath. Her eyes were glazed and she gave me the biggest smile afterwords, before pulling down her skirt and hopping off of the counter and going down on her knees. I grabbed her jaw and guided her back up, giving her a kiss earning a pout from her.

"Why not" she asked.

"My treat Lex, you can pay me back next time".

The Uber

Lexie and I were both too drunk to drive home so we ordered an uber back to my place since Elias sent me a text that he wouldn't be home until tomorrow afternoon. I didn't know if we were going to continue our night at my place, but my fingers were crossed. I had paid for her drinks at the bar and told her that the uber was on me, even if she threatened to fight me over it because she wants to pay for her own stuff. During the uber ride I caught her falling asleep against the window multiple times, and her pretty lips smiling even if she was so tired.

Elias and Quinn's apartment

When we got back to my apartment I got her a glass of water and grabbed some for myself as well. I was going to ask her if she wanted to eat anything but she was already raiding my pantry, taking out all of the snacks that she wanted. She had oreos, chips and some brownies in her arms while she walked down the hall, before stopping in her steps.

"Which one is your room" she asked.

"To the left" I answered smiling. This girl was different and i liked it.

We sat in my bed while eating the snacks and watching some Gossip Girl, Lexies choice of show but deep down I was enjoying it and the drama going on. I liked watching drama shows and keeping the drama there and not in my life. She was wearing one of my zip up hoodies and a pair of my underwear to bed. Her hair was in a loose braid and she had taken off her makeup and jewelry, putting it on my nightstand.

While watching the second episode i felt her lean against my shoulder and cuddle up next to me, so i put my arm around her and let her get comfortable. After only 5 minutes she was fast asleep snoring on my shoulder with her leg over mine. I turned off the show and got comfortable against her, closing my eyes and letting my body fall asleep. I usually don't let hookups spend the night but this was a one time thing, I wouldn't let it happen again.