17

LEXIE'S POV

The Rink

The Canucks won 5-3, and Quinn got 2 assists. I did some interviews and media after the game before meeting up with Quinn afterwords. He had promised to give me a ride home after the game since he was going to come over and hang out. I walked down the hall and waited outside by the parking lot, when I felt someone cover my eyes from behind.

"Guess who" the familiar voice said.

"Hmmm, Elias?" I joked.

He spun me around and pretended to be mad, "and here I thought we were friends, but you don't even know my voice".

"Quinn, we aren't friends" I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked me.

I put my mouth up to his ear before whispering to him. "I don't think about having sex with my friends".

He smiled at me before grabbing my hand and walking over to the black uber in front of us. We took it back to my place, with it almost impossible for us to keep our hands off of each other.

Logan and Lexies apartment

The second we got into my apartment Quinn started kissing me, making me throw off my shoes and throw my purse on the floor. We barely made it to my room before my clothes were on the floor and Quinn was on top of me. He was kissing my neck and chest moving quickly to my waist. I squirmed to his touch, his fingertips burning my skin when they touched. All the nerves in my body were on fire, and it was all because of Quinn.

We both gasped at the same time as he put it in. He gave me time to just to his size before moving his hips, rubbing his thumb over my sweet spot. I moaned in response, making him smile knowing it was because of him I felt this pleasure. I started to kiss his neck while playing with and pulling his hair.

Quinn and I were both breathing heavily, trying to catch out breath. That was the best sex I have had in a while, maybe even ever. He was playing with my hair afterwords, showing me a more affectionate side to him. I never took Quinn Hughes for the type of guy who wants to cuddle after sex, but I definitely wasn't complaining.

We decided to watch a movie afterwords, while still cuddling naked in my bed. About halfway through the movie I started to kiss his neck, hinting that I was horny and wanted round two. Quinn quickly took the hint, grabbing a condom from my nightstand and ripping it open. I helped him put it on before he entered me. He started to thrust before I turned him on to his back and got on top. He grabbed my hips, holding them as I moved against him.

My door swung open and Logan walked in, opening my closet door and looking through my clothes.

"Hey Lex do you have my red lacy top" she asked me.

Quinn eyes were wide, not knowing what to do.

"Logan, boundaries please" I said.

"Found it!" she said. "Don't stop because of me". Logan walked out of my room and winked before shutting the door behind her.

"Nice dick Hughes" she yelled from the hallway, making Quinn blush.

I kissed him gently, running my hand against his short beard.

"Don't stop because of her" I told him, moving my hips.

Quinn left shortly after we finished, since he hadn't brought anything to stay over and he had some things to do early tomorrow morning. Since Logan was out I decided to text her and let her know that it was just me at the apartment and that Quinn had left.

messages
millsey 👭🏻❤️

lexie
hi, quinn just left so I'm alone now
so apartment is free if u wanna bring a guy home

millsey 👭🏻❤️
I like Quinn
he's quiet and makes you happy

lexie
okay logan

millsey 👭🏻❤️
are you going to keep him

lexie
u know I don't do commitment

millsey 👭🏻❤️
lex he's  good guy
give it a chance

lexie
I don't know
maybe

millsey 👭🏻❤️
you say you don't do commitment but
deep down I know you want one of those sappy cringe relationships

lexie
maybe....

millsey 👭🏻❤️
its worth the risk
lets talk more tomorrow okay, I love you

lexie
I love you too