38

QUINN'S POV

Elias and Quinns apartment

The last three weeks of the regular season went by quickly. We won our last game ending the season on a good note, hoping that the luck will continue on to the next season. The team and I knew that if we worked hard next year that the playoffs would be in the cards for us. 

I was packing up my suitcase to go spend a few weeks at the lake house in Michigan with family and friends. Our flight to Michigan leaves tomorrow morning so I was going to go over to Lexies after dinner and spend the night there once I finished packing. 

Elias had already left to go back to Sweden to visit his family and friends for a few weeks like he does every year. Him and Logan had been hooking up for some months now and hey seemed to be getting closer as the days pass buy. The two of them would never admit it but both Lexie and I know they are going to end up falling in love with each other, just like we did. 

I finished packing my bags placing them by the door, before checking all the electronics to make sure they were turned off. Thanks to hockey I have become a superstitious person so I have to make sure everything is turned off and locked before leaving the house for longer than two days.

Logan and Lexies apartment

Lexie was packing up her stuff when I walked into her apartment. Since we were over at each others places so often we decided to give each other a set of keys so we could just let ourselves in. I walked in and saw her in a pile of clothes just sitting in her bed, starting back at me making me laugh. 

"I don't know what to pack" she said, tears filling up her eyes. 

I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Why are you crying Lex".

"Because I have no clothes to bring and I want to make a good impression" she pouted.

I laughed softly, rubbing my hands on her back. "Want me to take you shopping".

She looked up at me and smiled. "Yes please".

We got our jackets and shoes on before heading down to the car and going shopping. Lexie was singing along to the song that was playing on the radio. 

The Mall

We turned into the parking lot of the mall and got out of the car, walking inside holding hands. Lexie dragged me into a couple stores trying on clothes and putting on a fashion show for me. We ended up buying her a whole new wardrobe, ready to leave the mall before one last store caught her eye. 

10 minutes later we were standing in Victorias secret, Lexie holding up different bras and matching thongs that she wanted to get. 

"What about this one Quinny, it's your favourite colour" she said moving her eyebrows. 

I blushed at the thought of her in the matching set. 

"You are totally thinking of me wearing this right now aren't you". 

I nodded before getting dragged into the dressing room by Lexie. She closed the door behind us and started to take off her clothes, putting on the matching set. 

"What do you think" she posed. 

"I think you are making me very horny right now" I responded.

Lexie walked towards me, giving me a kiss. I kissed her back grabbing her waist feeling her hands roam my body, stopping at one particular spot.

"Lexie we are in public" I said to her.

"And, just be quiet okay" she unzipped my pants, moving down to her knees. 

Lexie grabbed me with her hand slowly moving it, before kissing the tip making me moan.

"Quiet" she said, surrounding my dick with her mouth.

Logan and Lexies apartment

We made it back to her apartment and washed all her new clothes before packing them in her suitcase for the trip tomorrow. I could tell she was somewhat nervous but I made sure to reassure her that everything was going to be perfect, all she needed to do was be herself and everyone would love her. 

I was lying in her bed while she took a shower, scrolling through my Instagram feed to pass time. As usual I found myself on Lexies account, scrolling through her older pictures. She came out of the shower without wearing anything, making me do something I knew I would forever be embarrassed about. 

She sat down on the bed, grabbing her phone before laughing uncontrollably. "Were you stalking me Quinn Hughes".

I hid my face in her pillow, ignoring the question. 

She jumped on top of me, trying to tickle me. "Ignoring me now are you, stalker boy".

Moving quickly I grabbed her waist and flipped her over so I was on top. 

"Maybe I was, what are you going to do about it" I joked making her laugh, sticking her tongue out. 

We got changed into some matching pyjamas that we had got today, before getting into bed and turning on a movie in the background. Lexie cuddled up with me under the covers, putting her head down on my chest. I told her all about the lake house and what we would do the weeks that we were there, noticing that it was making her fall asleep. After a few minutes she was sleeping peacefully on my chest, so I turned off the lights and shut off the movie so I could go asleep as well.