21

LEXIE'S POV

Logan and Lexies apartment

I gave him a goodbye kiss before climbing out of the car and walking into my building. During the elevator ride up to my apartment I caught myself blushing and smiling when thinking about Quinn, something I haven't done in a long time. Logan was sitting in the couch when I walked in, looking extremely hungover and tired. I took my shoes of and walked over to join her.

"Fun night?" I asked her.

"I would answer your question if I could actually remember what I did last night" she said. Poor Logan was trying to remember the events, without trying to remember how much alcohol she drank.

"Did you have fun with Boeser" I said laughing.

"He was hot". Logan took a drank of her water before getting comfy with her feet propped up on my lap. "Doubt I will be fucking him again though".

"Why not" I asked, rubbing her feet.

"He's too nice Lex, I would break his sweet heart".

We laughed and I told her about my night with Quinn and the sweet ride home. According to Logan Quinn and I were in a relationship but none of us had the guts to confirm it with each other. She was telling me how you don't act like that around casual hookups and you especially don't sleep over with them at their friends house without having drunk sex. I could see where Logan was coming from but I also don't think Quinn is the type of guy to want a serious relationship at this age since he's so focused on his hockey career. My phone vibrated, I looked at it and saw I had got a text from Quinn.

private messages
quinn hughes 🐻

quinn hughes 🐻
what are you doing tomorrow night

lexie
nothing yet, why?

quinn hughes 🐻
jack is in town and I want you to meet him

lexie
oh really, meeting the family already Hughes?

quinn hughes 🐻
the devils are in town
thought it would be fun for u guys to hang out, plus it was his idea

lexie
okay
we can go grab some dinner
and drinks or something

quinn hughes 🐻
i'll talk to him an lyk

lexie
okay cool
thanks for last night by the way

quinn hughes 🐻
any time lex, my teammates loved you

I blushed at the last text that Quinn had sent, before the anxiety of meeting his brother actually settled in. Logan gave me a weird look when she saw me biting my nails.

"What now Lex".

"Quinn wants me to meet his brother tomorrow, they have a game together".

Logan eyes lit up before giving me a big hug. "He likes you Lex, there's no way you guys are just friends".

I rolled my eyes at her comment but also agreed in my head, why did he want me to meet Jack? I had told Quinn I don't do commitment and he seemed to be on the same page, so maybe he just wants me to hang out with them as a friend. The Canucks played the Devils in two days so makes sense for me to see Jack while he's in town, especially since I've heard so much about him from Quinn.

My phone lit up with another notification but this time from instagram.

Jackhughes has started following you