"I'll be fine. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I'm not ashamed of being with you.. But you know how I get when people ask me questions about you at school. I always get nervous and blush, and now since they know it's you, there will be way more."

"Amy will help you in first and Kale will help later. But I'll leave my phone on, you know it won't bother me if you call." She got up and stretched, it was hot because of her muscles are stretched and just woah, but all the popping of her bones made me flinch. Like always, she only had that bra on. I got up and hugged her from behind, mostly just to touch her abs. She chuckled as my hands ran down her stomach.

"Go ahead and get your feel on." I laughed and kissed her back as she sighed in content.

"Have you been applying for those colleges?" She nodded. "Good, I'll look at them at lunch today. Maybe schedule some visits?"

"Yeah, make sure to text Megan and Alex to tell them." Those three are set on being together, I think it's cute. Mark and Josh are going to move to New York too. Luke and Ms. Coleman haven't decided yet.

"I will. Ready to go?" I looked at the scratches on her back from me. Last night, we started using... other things, and oh my gosh she knew exactly what to do. I had to grab on to something!

"Yeah, come on." She grabbed the keys, threw a shirt on, and we went in my car. I think when she officially graduates, I'm going to buy her a truck. Luke wanted his back, and she loved that truck.

Her phone chimed, and I got it.

"You actually have Brett your number?" She laughed.

"You guys pushed me on forgiving people. Plus, behind all of that bs he's a cool guy. What'd he say?"

"That you have to go by the school, they have information for you.. What does that mean?" I asked worriedly. She grabbed my hand.

"Brett texted it to me, that has to mean that it has something to do with the fight. Not us. Baby, they can't do anything to you."

"But what if they were thinking about putting you back in school, but you can't because of us?" She laughed.

"They said the decision was final. They tried to just suspend me, but the school board didn't think it was fair." I nodded and she squeezed my hand.

"I'll just go in after you so no one knows we came together okay?" I honestly don't think it'd make a difference, well yeah it will, but I want her to be there with me. Though I know it'd cause more commotion.

"I'd actually feel more comfortable if we went in together." She smiled and nodded.

"Whatever makes you comfortable babe."

"You." She squeezed my hand again, and talked to me about random things to calm my nerves, and it helped.

When we got to the school she put on a hat and some sunglasses and kissed me.

"Everything will be okay. I'll text you and tell you whatever they tell me okay? Then I'll go home and sleep like I said I would." I laughed and nodded. We got out of the car and she grabbed my hand. We're a bit early, so there won't be as many people.

We walked in, and the people who were there stared at us. I heard whispers.

"Is that Carter?"

"I don't know, I can't really tell, but it looks like it." She squeezed my hand and walked me into my room. Mark came from across the hall.

"I'm so proud of you two, but what are you doing here?" I laughed.

"The school wants to talk to me." Carter said. She kissed my forehead and winked.