Chapter 20

Noel POV

A month has passed. We have exactly two weeks until we leave to go to New York. Carter is so excited. Today's Friday and I just woke up. Carter was beside me, so I guess she fell asleep over here last night.

"Carter babe, wake up." She nodded and stretched. "Do you have any extra clothes in your car to wear? I'm sure you and Alex wear the same size." She chuckled a little in that hot deep morning tone.

"I have some, to be honest I kinda planned this thing. The 'falling asleep.'" She said with the two fingers. I laughed and straddled her stomach.

"You are one sneaky thing." I said and kissed her.

"Yes I am, and you liked the fact that I stayed. So you can't complain." I laughed and pecked her lips again before I got up.

"I'm not complaining, am I? Get up, and get dressed, I leave early."

"You do know that I sometimes get to school before you, and that it takes me about ten minutes or less to get dressed." Well, yeah that's true. "I'll get up now though, I'm gonna get my clothes." She looked at the clock. "You woke up really early, so since there's time, I'm gonna cook for you."

"You don't have to, Alex usually does, but when she doesn't I just eat an apple or something." She shook her head and got up.

"No, I want to cook. It'll give Alex a break, and I'll get you some lunch while I'm doing it. Oh my gosh, I'm the housewife of the relationship." She said with a scared look on her face. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"But you do it on your own. I really do appreciate your housewifeness though." She laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Get dressed, you're going to be a while, watch. I'm going downstairs." I nodded, and I went into my closet as she left the room.

~

As I went downstairs, I smelled food. I kinda forgot to mention that Josh moved out and found himself a condo.

Alex was downstairs sitting at the bar eating while on her phone. Carter was fixing a lunch, and she had on her jeans and a bra. She turned to face me as she heard me come down. Hottieeeee.

"You're finally done huh? Here's your plate, I'm putting your lunch together now." I smiled and kissed her cheek, trying to subtly touch her abs. She smirked at me and winked. I laughed.

"Thanks babe. Good morning Alex." She nodded at me.

"Morning Noel. Listen, I've decided to go to college online. I'm starting pretty soon. I'm gonna go back home with you guys for break though. I think Josh said he's coming too." I nodded.

"Is Amy going to go? She's never mentioned it, but I'm just wondering." Carter asked. Alex shrugged.

"Well, I didn't ask. You two still haven't talked to her Mom yet."

"Oh yeah, about that! Baby, I'm supposed to be going over to Amy's house to help her with telling her Mom." I laughed and nodded.

"You're a little late." She laughed and sat down beside me.

"I'm sorry, you know how forgetful I am." I nodded. Carter's Mom told me that one year, Carter forgot it was her birthday, and it was worst because they were going to surprise her. She didn't realize it until like 5 PM, and when they yelled surprise at the party she was confused.

"Yes I do." She laughed and bumped into me with her shoulder.

"I know you're thinking about the birthday thing Mom told you about. I wouldn't have forgotten if I would've had a calendar or date somewhere! I had boxing that day, and I had to study a lot. It was on a Saturday." I laughed and shook my head.