Chapter 27

Noel POV

Carter's really childish and crazy sometimes, and I know that, but I love that part of her. Sometimes she's mature, and she acts like she's older than me, and I love her for that too.

But, when she's drunk, she's totally different. It's like all of the things Carter wants to do and say on a daily basis, but her thinking of pros and cons doesn't happen. She just does and says whatever comes to mind.

Don't get me wrong, she didn't go around kissing and dancing on other girls. No, it wasn't like that. It was just an enhanced Carter.

She was dancing with me, while screaming the lyrics to the songs. I swear she knew just about every single one. But, honestly, it was funny. I'm still having fun with her.

She had her hands on my waist, and she was behind me, moving to the music against me.

"Babe, I don't know if I told you this, but you look hot as fuck tonight. I mean, you always do, but repetition is important." I laughed and turned around to kiss her. Her hands roamed down to my butt, and I pulled them back up and she groaned.

"Let me grab it!" She whined. I shook my head.

"No." She tried to sneak her hands back and I hit her.

"No Carter. I'm serious." She pouted but I squinted my eyes at her.

"Okay. But only because you're so cute." She said poking my nose. She put her hands back around my waist.

"You want to take a break and go sit down with Alex and Amy? They've just went to sit down." She nodded and pulled me over.

"Hey guys!" Mark came over right when we were about to sit down.

"Come with me really quick C." She looked at me and poked her lip out. I nodded but glared at Mark. I knew he was going to get her more drinks.

"Carter looks like she's having fun." Amy said. I laughed and nodded.

"Well, Mark's been getting her drunk. As much as I don't like it, I'd rather it be when I can actually be here with her."

"She's going to be a handful back at the house."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You're in the club now. Carter's conscience is still there, and she knows people are around, she's aware. At the house, it'll just be you and her. She'll let her guard down, and become emotional. She'll probably spill all of her secrets that you don't know about yet, or her thoughts that you don't know about. It's almost like she's under medication, which she's been under a lot around me during boxing. I've learned a lot of things from that, but not everything." How can she compare it to when she's under medication? Carter doesn't drink. Well didn't.

"I thought I knew everything." Amy shrugged and was about to say something but some guy sat down beside me.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink?" I shook my head.

"No, I'm actually here with someone. They should be back anytime now." I said looking around for Carter. Alex snickered.

"Come on, that's an old one. They all say that. Just one drink, and we can get to know each other."

"But she doesn't want to know you. She only needs to know me. She's gay bro let it go. And get the fuck out of my seat. And get the fuck away from my girlfriend. And get the fuck away from me." She waved him off lazily. He rolled his eyes and looked back at me. Alex burst out laughing.

The guy was about to say something else, but Carter tapped his shoulder.

"What the fuck do you want man?" She looked at him confused.