Chapter 28

Carter POV

After I got out of the shower, I called Mom, Luke, and Kale all before Noel came back. Man, I thought I'd broke us apart. There will definitely not be anymore secrets.

Mark sat down beside me on the bed. He just sat there for a few seconds and I sighed annoyed. I already had a bad headache.

"You're right. Luke and I should let you make your own decisions. I shouldn't have started pulling away from you. Luke got mad at me because we're closer than you and him. I mean, he's the one who's your blood brother, I just thought it'd be best if I was out of the picture. It'd be easier for him to get closer to you.. I didn't like it, but Luke was pissed off at me." I rolled my eyes.

"Luke had a choice, he chose to leave. Blood doesn't mean anything. You're my brother, Luke is too. We're closer, and that's not your problem. If Luke doesn't like it, he can find ways to become closer to me, like he has. If I didn't fucking want you to move, why the hell would you disappear on me? About the moving, I understand now. If you want to move, do it. We aren't going to be together forever. I'm sure Noel's not going to want to stay back home forever. And when were you planning on telling me you weren't moving?" I heard someone call my name and I looked at Mark confused. He shrugged and waved it off.

"I don't know. It was hard enough telling you I was moving, you were already mad at me." He whined. "You're always mad at me for some reason, why add on more?"

"Dude! You just added on more!"

"I know! Look, I'm sorry. I just want my little girly brother back. You know I always do stupid stuff! You should be used to it."

"I am, but that doesn't mean I won't be mad whore. And last night! You gave me all of that fucking alcohol! You know what happened last time I binged!"

"Dude, I don't remember shit from last night. Hey, you're an adult, you could've declined them." I rolled my eyes.

"That's why you have a fucking hangover too. I wish your ass would've gotten beat up too." He laughed and jumped on top of me.

"You're back! You're not mad at me anymore! Yay!" I groaned and pushed him on the floor.

"Mark, I thought I'd broken Noel and I up this morning. Oh my gosh, I was so fucking scared. My drunken state caused so much shit. I talk too much. I mean, she obviously needed to know most of what I told her, but it got me into more trouble than it would've if I'd have told her and not been drunk." He got up and sat beside me.

"What happened? You know, you really suck at relationships. But the thing is I know you probably honestly forget to tell her these things that you keep getting in trouble for. I'm sure you're not hiding things.. right?" I nodded. "What'd you tell her?" I told him what she told me I told her. Not everything, just most.

"Really Carter, you made her think you never drank before?"

"Well, I didn't think I was making it seem that way. Like you said I suck at relationships. It was worse because it isn't the first time I haven't told her something like that. She yelled at me, and she had so much disappointment in her eyes, and I thought I'd really fucked up. I mean, I did, but she forgave me. Dammit, I don't know what I'd do if she stayed mad at me for too long."

"You'd bother me to help you get her back. It'd be an all day every day mission until you got her back. Oh yeah, definitely."

"I also told her about the binge drinking, that I was ready to have sex and that I was afraid of her leaving me. You already know about me being afraid... Well, she cleared it up quickly, and it brought us even closer. I showed her the tattoo this morning." His eyes widened.