Chapter 12

Noel POV

Today was one of the best days of my life. Carter and I kissed, and it was amazing. I don't know what we're going to do these next few months. I'll be surprised if we don't kiss for a week. I got to the house and went inside.

"Noel is that you?" Josh called.

"Yes, it is!" He walked over to me.

"Where have you been? It's eight o'clock and the only person you know here is Mark." I laughed.

"How do you know that? Anyway, I was at Mark's house." He looked at me skeptically.

"Why would you go over there? Isn't Carter mad at you?"I smiled.

"Nope!" He squinted his eyes at me.

"Something happened.. tell me." I laughed.

"Well,Carter and I made up."

"That's good, but that's not all." I shrugged.

"Maybe." He smiled.

"You want to tell me so bad." I nodded excitedly.

"I really do!" I told him everything that happened, minus some small mushy details that went on.

"WHAT?" Josh opened his mouth, but instead of his voice I heard Alex's. She was coming into the hallway, I'm guessing she was eavesdropping.

"You and Carter? I mean, I understand I was just a last time/one night thing, so I'm not jealous. But you said you'd move on from her. You said-" I shook my head.

"I said I would try. We're not together, we're friends, but I guess you could say it's a bit more. We're talking?"

"It doesn't matter. You didn't try! It's the same thing as being together she just didn't ask you to be her girlfriend." I shrugged.

"She doesn't have to answer to you, she's grown. Dammit Alex you need a girlfriend. Stop worrying about Noel and Carter before you kill Carter. You know Noel's going to do what she wants anyway." I nodded.

"He's got a good point. I'd listen to him." Alex sighed.

"I'm just worried about you. I don't want you hurt."

"Well, I would've let you have a civil talk with Carter, but you tried to kill her, so no. You can't." She sighed. "Don't worry about me Alex. I appreciate it, but I can take care of myself, I'm a grown woman. She hurt me, and so have you. She made a mistake, and so have you. You said you wouldn't interfere, but you already have, so please stop." She nodded and put her hands up.

"Okay. Okay. I'll back off." She smiled.

"Thank you." Josh said rolling his eyes. I laughed.

"I'm going up to my room. Goodnight guys."

"Good night little sissy." Josh said hugging me. I laughed, and opened my arms for Alex. She smiled and hugged me.

"Good night Noel. I'm sorry." I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it. It's over." She nodded and I went to my room. I got in the shower and then got in the bed. I looked at my phone and I had a text message.

Hola :) I smiled.

Hey Carter :) I got a message back almost immediately.

What're you doing?

I just got into my bed. After arguing with Alex...

She doesn't like it does she :(