Chapter 33

Noel's POV

I woke up this morning and Carter was surprisingly still asleep. I have to go back to work today, because the holidays are over now. I tried to sneak out of the bed, but she pulled me right back in. Well, she's awake.

"I tried to sneak out and let you sleep in, but when does that ever work?" She smiled but her eyes were still closed.

"Never." She opened her eyes and kissed me. That defeated the purpose of opening her eyes, because she closed them again. "Good morning love."

"Good morning baby. I have to go back to work today." She groaned and let me go. I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom.

"How could I forget? I'm gonna go make breakfast and lunch."

"Okay." She passed up the bathroom door, then came back.

"You might want to cover that up.. Wear a turtleneck or something? I'm sorry babe.." I looked in the mirror and sighed, but smiled.

"You have them too, don't worry. Thanks for the heads up, because now if they see them, they know that I've been having sex with their friend." She laughed and walked into the bathroom with me.

"Are you worried about what's going to happen today?" I sighed and she wrapped her arms around me. "They can't do anything to you. If anyone gives you trouble, just text me." I smiled and kissed her nose.

"And what are you going to do about it?"

"Well, I'll cheer my lovely lady up, and when she gets home I'll give her a nice massage and make her dinner. Does that sound good?" I nodded.

"Perfect." She kissed me quickly and slapped my butt.

"Get ready, I'll have your food done." I laughed and nodded.

I got in the shower. It's not that I regret coming out with her, I mean not only did we go to the boardwalk, we put it on Facebook, and posted our pictures. I just wish she could come to the school to deal with it with me. I wouldn't be scared with her with me, but texting her will have to be enough. I'm not worried about getting fired because we're moving to New York next year, but I know there will be questions from students and faculty. I know it's spread around because Carter's the most popular person in the school. All of those girls will hate me, and honestly I don't care.

I got dressed, did my hair and everything, then went down stairs. Carter was putting a Lunchable and apple juice in the bag. I walked over to her and laid my head on her shoulder. She kissed my head.

"Breakfast is by the stove." I nodded and got the breakfast. I sat down and started eating. I'll never get tired of Carter's cooking, oh my gosh. She cooks so quickly, and it's still the best I've ever had. She sat beside me and watched me. I looked at her and smiled.

"What's up?"

"Do you want me to drive you to school? Maybe you'll feel a little better. Because you'll be a nervous wreck if you drive there alone because you'll have more time to think about it." I nodded and kissed her cheek. I continued eating and she laid her head down tiredly.

"Let me guess, last night after we finished, you went to beat that game?" She laughed.

"You mean those games? I finished one, and then got halfway through with the other. It was around four when I finished." I shook my head amused.

"One and a half hours of sleep. You're going to come back and sleep, you hear me? No playing that game or boxing."

"But what if you want to text me?" She grinned as she saw me playing with my ring. The one she gave me. Both are great, but this means we're really getting close to it.