Chapter 25

Noel POV

Today is the day we go to New York. Josh, Mark, Amy, Alex, Carter, and I got on the plane. I was sitting beside Carter, she was by the window, I was in the middle, and the other seat was empty. The flight was just about full, so someone was most likely going to sit beside me.

"I didn't know this plane would be so small on the inside." She's never flown before, I don't know how she'll take it. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. Soon, some guy came by.

"Is this seat taken?" Carter sat up and looked at him.

"No, it's not." I answered politely. She groaned and sat back as he put his bag in the overhead.

"Carter." I said warning her. She looked at me.

"I didn't like how he was looking at you." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Jealous?" She huffed and turned away looking out of the window. The guy sat down and looked at me.

"I'm Gordon." He said putting out his hand for me to shake. I shook it.

"I'm Noel and this is Carter." Carter scoffed and started mumbling to herself. She never turned around, but Gordon didn't seem to care.

"You from around here?" He asked.

"No, we live about two hours away." He nodded.

"That makes sense, I'm sure if I would've saw you on the streets I'd have remembered."

I heard Carter mumble."Strike one." I elbowed her and she chuckled.

"No, we're going to New York to visit my family."

"It's more like a vacation for me. I haven't been there at all, maybe you could show me around if you have time?" Carter snickered. "Strike two."

"No, I'm sorry. I'm with someone." I don't know, maybe I kinda wanted Carter to say something. I didn't want the guy to sit there.

"That's a shame. I knew a beautiful woman like you would be taken. But what he doesn't know won't hurt him." I winced because I knew that wasn't a good thing to say. Carter turned around. "Strike three."

"Buddy, he knows it all. You're talking to my girlfriend right now you little shit. Listen here, if I were you, I'd find another damn seat or another plane. Something, because I swear if I see you look at my girlfriend like you have been, talk to her, or disrespect either one of us again I'll beat your ass. The only reason I haven't now is because of her." He looked at her confused for a bit. "Get the fuck up!" She said. He put his hands up in retreat and got up. He got his bag and went to another seat.

I looked at Carter and she shrugged. Alex and Amy were in front of us and Alex put her hand over the seat for Carter to slap. She laughed and hit it.

"Carter, I was actually just hoping for you to politely ask him to leave. But I should've known." She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"He left, and you're okay with that no matter how much you may deny it. If a girl was to do that to me, what would you have done?"

"I wouldn't have threatened her." She shrugged.

"We have our own ways of getting things done. You should be proud that I wasn't actually mad. I just wanted him gone." I laughed and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I'm very proud." The pilot spoke over the intercom, then one of the attendants. They told all of the basic stuff: the rules, what to do if something happens, etc. When they finished I looked at Carter as we started moving a bit.

"You ready?" She looked at me and laughed.

"I'll be fine, watch. It can't be that bad." Mark was behind us and he snickered.