Her sudden request snapped me out of my thoughts. I quietly got up and walked toward her table. She handed over a brown folder. "These are the assignments of this week. Please hand these over to Sakamaki-san."

Oh, (Y/n)'s assignments.

I have been receiving her assignments in her stead. The teachers kept asking me to hand them over to her.

I didn't say a word and simply took the brown folder from her hands. Walking back to my seat, I sat down back on the chair before looking out of the window.

I just wanna go home quick...

...and meet (Y/n) as soon as possible.

and meet (Y/n) as soon as possible

After a while,
School ended...

At last, the final bell of the day rang loudly. My classmates were quick to put away their stationeries and books in their bags. I wasn't excluded although the teacher hadn't finished teaching.

Who cares? Once the bell rings, school time is over. That's the absolute rule.

Giving in, the teacher finally ended the lesson and left the class. None bothered to see the teacher off. Most of them were occupied with their own group of friends.

I was minding my own business and putting away my notebook in the bag. Slinging the bag on my shoulder, I unfolded my flip phone to check on any new message. As expected, there was a new text from (Y/n).

Ah, she will arrive late? Fucking hell, why? I was really eager to meet her..

"Um, Kurokawa-kun-"

I heard a girl calling me out but I ignored him. I was busy texting (Y/n) back. Seriously, I was dissatisfied that she had to come a little late than she promised. Now my plan with her would be delayed.

Don't tell me she is going out with one of those guys again. She better not.

While I was immersed by this overwhelming discontentment, a pair of arms shockingly locked my arm. I was taken aback and reflexively yanked my arm away with all my strength.

A girl with long, chestnut brown-haired was standing behind me while smiling apologetically. "Sorry, sorry. Did I scare you?"

"What the hell you want?" I asked , feeling annoyed with her sudden approach. I didn't even know her name. Was this girl my classmate?

I don't remember the faces or names of my classmates except for (Y/n) and Shion.

The brunette wasn't alone. Her two other friends were standing behind her, giving me their smiles which I found creepy.

Even if they ARE my classmates, why approached me out of nowhere? I have never exchanged words with them, although we all have been in the same class since first year of highschool.