Chapter 13: The Start

Start from the beginning

Earlier, "Sorry, guys... I can't go watch the festival." Boboiboy drooped, "Hey, it's okay, Boboiboy! Gopal made sure to have it recorded on the TV." Ying said, "But I want to see you guys live..." Boboiboy stated, sad that he can't go watch them do whatever that's going on in the sports festival. "Welp, wasn't this your wish? To be able to work already and have a mission? Just be fast with it and come back before the festival's done!" Yaya said, "Ish, ish, ish, you're complaining now?" Fang teased, "Hey! I wanna do mission with you guys! Not alone!" Boboiboy pouted in a huff. "I'm sure it's going to easy, besides, it's only Adu Du you're trying to get." Gopal said, "Don't jinx it." Boboiboy answered, "Hehehe, come on. It's not that bad!" Gopal said. "Haizz, I have a bad feeling about this." Fang muttered, "It must be nothing, just ignore it." Boboiboy nudged Fang by the elbow with a teasing smile. "Eish! You know what happens when I get a bad feeling! They always end up true!" Fang replied back. Kaizo entered the kitchen, "Boboiboy..." he called, "we need to get going and all of you should go too. You're all going to be late for school." Kaizo said, "Yes, sir!" the KKG answered.

Now, Boboiboy is at the top of the building. Observing from above to look for a green square head alien and even took the time to use his watch for tracking Adu Du and when he did, the tracking says he's somewhere below but he can't be seen at all. "Did he put on a disguise?" Boboiboy mumbled, "Probe isn't with him... where could that robot be?" Boboiboy wondered then his watch alarms to notify an incoming call. Boboiboy accepted it and Kaizo was on screen, "Boboiboy! Change of plans, you have to leave Adu Du, he's a distraction! Probe is heading towards the sports festival!" Kaizo warned, Boboiboy immediately nodded in affirmation before calling off the call and went straight to the UA school.

With Kaizo, he had found Adu Du. Boboiboy was right about the disguise but not in the way he least expected. Adu Du looks completely like a human! "Erk! How did you know it was me?!" Adu Du questioned while being grabbed by the shoulder, Kaizo looked down at his shirt that says, 'Adu Du: The Greatest Power Sphera Hunter'.

Back to Boboiboy, he was finally at the entrance of the school. He had to be inspected first though but there's still so many people and the inspection is taking too long. 'What should I do?' Boboiboy wondered and took a turn to the left only to see Probe sneaking. "Erk!" Probe yelped when he saw Boboiboy, even with the hood and mask on, he still recognizes the short stature of the boy. Probe then flees away from Boboiboy, "Huh? Probe! Wait! Get back here!!" Boboiboy shouted and runs towards Probe's direction but got lost through the crowd so he opened up his watch to find his tracker and there he is, 'Found him!' Boboiboy thought, he just have to follow it while avoiding getting too noticed by the crowd. Fortunately they were too focused on getting in the school.

And just before you know it, Probe and Boboiboy are already inside the school.

"How on the planet did I get here so fast???" Boboiboy mumbled as he noticed that his surroundings were of the inside of a building. But he can't focus on that right now cuz Probe is fleeing away from his sight.

'Oh no!! I'll be caught, huhuhuhu..! Mr. Boss, what should I doooo!!!' Probe cried silently as Boboiboy is slowly catching up to his speed. "Probe! Come back!" Boboiboy shouted, his voice sounded so near that Probe flinched as he tries to go even faster.

'Eek..!!' Probe yelped silently, he turns slightly to see Boboiboy who was already coming in close with shadows covering his face making it look scarier especially the red irises that's glowing bright, "AAAAAAHHH!!!" Probe shouted and flouted away faster but hit on a dead end, "Oh no!!!" Probe yelped. "Probe... there's no where to run now so..." Boboiboy slowly approaches the purple bot who was shivering, "Now tell me, Probe. What are you two planning?" Boboiboy asked, carefully not letting him go over him. "Err... we just wanted to have no trackers on us! I swear!" Probe said, if he could he would be breaking a cold sweat by now. "...R-really?" Boboiboy said with doubt. "Yeah!" Probe answered then silence formed between them, "I don't believe you." Boboiboy bluntly said with a stoic look. "Erk! Uhh, uhhh..." Probe tries to think of something before Boboiboy could put a cuff on him, "Stop right where you are!" Probe shouted and Boboiboy immediately stopped when he saw Probe taking out a sphere shaped metal from the inside of his little hatch on his head. "Or this power sphera won't be a sphere-a anymore! Kekekekeke." Probe threatened and the power sphera with black and yellow stripes shouts, "Aaahhhhh!! Aahhh!! Help me!!" the power sphera yelled loudly, "Eish! Probe...!!" Boboiboy took a step back, he didn't want to be rash, who knows what Probe will do to the power sphera if he launches on him and besides that, he still wants to question him more but he's gotta be fast since they can't be seen by other people.