Chapter 7 Fairy Cottage

"Hi!" Mal said running out to hug Ben.

"Hi!" Ben said hugging her.

"You okay? You okay?" Ben asked.

"Yeah." Ma replied "I'm so much better right now. Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Ben told her then he looked at Uma and smiled "I always knew you'd be part of the solution."

"What is this? Oh, yeah. I could get used to this." Mal said stroking his beard.

"You like it?" Ben asked.

"I love this." Mal smiled then asked

"What about those?" Ben asked gesturing to his fangs.

"Oh. No. I like 'em." Mal said tapping the fangs.

"Okay, so we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage. We've no idea where it is, did she take you there?" Uma explained.

"Every Fairy Godmother's Day." Ben told her.

"Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?" Charlotte asked.

"I wish I knew." Ben said.

Charlotte walked inside and sat down for a bit. Carlos wake up to her "Hey, um, this might be a bad time, but, uh... happy birthday."

He gave her a beautiful necklace as he explained "I made it with my 3D printer. It's, uh, our names put together."

"No, right, I get it. Yeah." Charlotte said studying its beauty

"Because, you know, we're together, you and me, you know, like a couple." Carlos carried on.

"Right, 'cause Charlotte and Carlos make "Charlos."

"Yes, yeah! I could've gone with Carlotte , but... I went with
Charlos, unless you prefer Carlotte, do you prefer Charlotte?" Carlos began to ramble on nervously.

"Oh, no. No, I love it." Charlotte reassured him.

"Yes, you do, it's fine, you know what? I can remake it." Carlos said about to take it back.

"It's cool, it's fine." She pulled it out of his grasp "No, Carlos. It's perfect."

They might need some muscle. Hey.
She's not upstairs.

Ben opened a closet "Chad?"

"I want my mommy." Chad said rocking silently in a cupboard.

"What happened--" Charlotte asked running over to see her brother rocking himself in a cupboard "Chad are you alright?"

"It's okay. What happened, buddy? Ben asked.

"Ben. Ben! Oh! Your face. She's gone, huh? The door's open. I'm free. Free! Freedom!" Chad yelled as he ran out of the closet and out of the door.

"Oh, my gosh." Charlotte said laughing.