Chapter 2 Arrival

Charlotte looked around there were banners all placed evenly and the red carpet had been spread out to the exact spot where the limo door would be.

The crowd was set up perfectly. All Charlotte had to do now was make sure Ben Audrey, Fairy Godmother and herself were all set to welcome the guests.

She managed to set them all up on time because she heard the wheels of the limo coming towards them.

They all smiled as the limo stopped and the door opened. Suddenly a boy with white hair fell out, he was fighting with a boy with long brown hair  "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?"

"Cause you want it!" The brown haired boy replied.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!"

A girl with purple hair stepped out of the car and kicked them "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience."

The long haired boy bolted up "Just cleaning up." He said then he kicked the short haired boy "Get up."

Fairy Godmother smiled unsurely "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it."

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." He said to Charlotte, who began to giggle.

Fairy Godmother sighed "Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress."

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" The girl with purple hair asked.

Fairy Godmother smiled "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."

Mal just stared "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile."

Charlotte said "Oh. Yeah she said it was the most magical thing in her life"

"And that sparkling wand." She repeated.

Fairy Godmother blushed "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future.""

Ben smiled and stepped forward "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben."

Audrey interrupted "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king."

A girl with blue hair studied them "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

Audrey glared "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you."

"Actually Audrey the Evil Queen never divorced her husband so Evie is by every right a princess and she may choose to bear the tittle or not."

Ben changed the topic "This is Charlotte" he said gesturing to the blonde girl "And this is Audrey"

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Audrey said in a sickeningly sweet voice.

Fairy Godmother smiled "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history..." he shook the white haired boys hand then asked "Is that chocolate?"

Charlotte laughed. Ben carried in his speech "As the day our two peoples began to heal."

Mal just smiled "Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are."

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asked.

"A little more than a little bit." Charlotte told him.

Ben sighed "Well, so much for my first impression."

Audrey looked at Mal "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."

Mal smiled the fakest smile "Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening."

Audrey laughed "Water under the bridge."

"Totes!" Mal laughed.

Charlotte clapped "Okay! So, how about a tour?" She suggested to ease the tension.

"Yeah?" Ben agreed "Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king."

Ben clapped and the statue morphed into the beast. The white haired boy jumped up and jumped into Charlottes arms pulling them both down into an undignified mess.

Ben began to laugh.
"Shut it Ben!" Charlotte told him standing up.

"Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Mal joked.

Ben laughed "Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch."

Mal asked "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?"

"Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben explained.

"Who happened to be kings and queens." Mal added sarcastically.

Audrey smiled "That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years."

When they started touring round the school and Ben spotted Doug, "Doug, come down. This is Doug." Ben introduced "He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..."

"Ask Doug or Charlotte." Audrey interrupted.

Doug said "Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho."

The girl with blue hair stepped forward "Evie. Evil queen's daughter."

Doug looked scared. Charlotte took the paperwork out of Dougs hand "Hey Doug can you go and ask Jane to organise my next meeting with the planning committee later today.

"Okay." He stuttered running off.

Charlotte turned to them "Sorry about that, he gets nervous sometimes."
She stuck her hand out to each of them "I'm Charlotte Charming daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming. So about your classes, We put in the requirements already, history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, remedial goodness 101."

Mal asked "Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms." 

They all headed off in the wrong direction.

"Mal, Evie your rooms are that way" she said pointing right "Carlos, Jay your rooms are that way" she gestured to the left.

"Right, thanks Charlotte" Carlos said smiling and racing Jay down the hallway.