Chapter 4 Beauty

Chad just stood there shaking his head. "Those kids are trouble." He told the group.

"Chad you're just annoyed that Jay beat you in Tourney tryouts today." Charlotte told him before walking of to the bathroom.

"Am not" Chad whined.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance." Ben said.

Audrey sighed "Oh. No offense, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother."

Ben shook his head "I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later." He turned and left running into Mal "Hey!"

Mal smiled "Hey."

Ben asked "How was your first day?"

"Super." Mal said still spray painting her locker.

Ben smiled and admired the locker "You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?"

Mal glared at him "Way to take all the fun out of it." Mal walked off leaving Ben confused.

Mal walked into the bathroom and spotted Jane "Hi! It's Jane, right? Ah, always loved that name. Jane."

Jane whispered "That's cool." then she tried to make an exit.

Mal yelled "Don't go!" then she lowered her voice "I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?"

"Hardly." Jane muttered.

Mal looked pretend shocked "Really? I mean, with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own, um... personality."

Jane sighed "I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair."

Mal smiled "You know what? I have just the thing for that. It's right... Ah, here. "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair.""

Charlotte into the bathroom and saw that Janes hair had changed.
"Jane what happened to your hair?"

Mal smiled "Wow! You almost don't notice your... Other features anymore."

Jane begged "Do my nose!"

Charlotte realised that Mal must be using magic. "Mal don't" she said.

Mal sighed sadly "Oh, I can't. I've been practicing, but you know, I can't do really big magic. Not like your mom with her wand. I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted."

"She doesn't use the wand anymore. She believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff." said Jane sadly.

Mal sighed "What a rip."

"Jane you don't need to change anything about yourself you're perfect just the way you are." Charlotte told her.

Jane shrugged "Yeah?"

Mal could tell she was losing Jane so she said "You know, she used magic on Cinderella, who wasn't even her real daughter. Doesn't she love you?"

"Well, of course she does. It's... It's just, you know, tough love. "Work on the inside, not the outside." You know, that sort of thing." Jane explained.

Mal looked at Jane "That's the face! Yeah, and then just look as If your... your heart is about to break. "Oh, mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful, too.""

Jane got excited "Think it would work?"

"Yeah. I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right? And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her." Mal said.

"Mal the Fairy Godmother did not just Bibidi-bobidi-boo my mother. She came to my mother in her darkest moment to help her get the Prince. And she didn't change any of her features, she gave her a dress and glass shoes.

Mal just ignored her and said "And, hey, If your mom does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite me."

Jane nodded "If I can convince mom, you're so there."

"Yay." Mal said enthusiastically.

Jane walked out smiling "Bye."

Mal smiled back "Bye"

Charlotte turned to her "Mal you shouldn't be encouraging that kind of behaviour. Jane struggles with her image and she's insecure but she doesn't need to change."

Mal looked at Charlotte and the genuine concern on her face "Ok I won't I just thought I'd give her a boost you know"

"Yeah. Just don't use your magic to change her or anyone else's appearance." Charlotte said.

"Ok" Mal said and Charlotte left.

Charlotte Charming x Carlosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें