Chapter 9 Parents Day

Charlotte wondered round to try and find her parents.

That's when she saw them "Mom! Dad!" she ran over excitedly and her parents pulled her in.

"Charlotte oh how we've missed you" Cinderella said.

"I missed you guys so much" Charlotte said.

"We've heard about Ben's proclamation so what are they like? The Villain Kids." Prince Charming asked.

"They're actually really nice, shall I introduce you? Charlotte asked.

"Okay" her mother said.

Charlotte lead her mother and father over to where Evie, Mal, Carlos and Jay were stood.

"Hey guys!" Charlotte said grabbing there attention "These are my parents Prince Charming and Princess Cinderella"

Mal and Evie politely curtsied, Jay took an unsure now and Carlos stood there awkwardly and then shook there hands.

"Mom, Dad this is Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos" Charlotte introduced.

"It's lovely to meet you children" Cinderella said.

Suddenly they heard Fairy Godmother call for Charlotte. "I'm sorry I've got to go I'll be back in a minute"

Charlotte ran to Fairy Godmother who gave her some paperwork which she would have to fill out later.

When Charlotte managed to find her parents again the first this her father said is "Charlotte are you alright you look a bit tired?"

Charlotte nodded "I'm fine it's just with Bens coronation not far away there is a lot of stuff I still need t I do paperwork, meeting, planning and obviously homework"

Cinderella stroked her daughters hair "Just remember Charlotte don't overload yourself with work if it becomes to much just tell Ben okay"

"Okay Mom."

"Now" Prince Charming said "Where did Chad go?"

Charlotte was planning on going over to Carlos to see how he was after seeing his mother earlier.

Queen Leah saw Mal "What? You! How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?"

Charlotte decided speaking to Carlos would have to wait as she ran over "Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember Bend proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

Queen Leah scoffed as she yelled "A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her."

Mal looked down "I'm so so..."

Chad intervened "Go away! Stay away from her!"

Ben ran over "Don't do this, Chad."

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids, Lottie? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh." Chad said.

He pointed at Mal "You stole another girl's boyfriend."

Bent tried to interrupt "Hey, hey!"

Chad pointed at Jay "Oh. You enjoy hurting people."

Finally he turned to Evie "And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater."

"Chad!" Charlotte yelled outraged.

Evie tabbed her magic mirror "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?"

Chad saw his face and started complaining "What? Come on!"

Jay looked and him "Back off, Chad. All right? Back off!"

Evie sprayed something in his face making him pass out.

Audrey fell to the ground "Chad! Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad!"

Charlotte dropped down. He may be a jerk but he was still her brother and she couldn't let him just get hurt like that "Wake up. Check if he's okay."

"Come on, Mal." Evie said pulling her along.

"Guys!" Called out.

Lonnie shook the big "Chad, wake up!"

"Come on, Chad." Doug said.

Beast shook his head sadly "I feared something like this would happen."

"This isn't their fault!" Ben said.

"No, son. It's yours." Beast told him.

Ben turned to his mother "Mom?" but she just looked down.

Chad suddenly sat up Audrey asked "What happened?".

Chad just sat there won a daydream "I had this dream..."