Birthday Boy

"Gosh, the last two days have been a whirlwind," I say breathlessly, looking over my shoulder at Eddie as he closes the hotel room door behind us. He smiles brightly, his skin glowing from the mid-afternoon sunlight sneaking into the room.

Calling where we are staying a "room" is honestly an understatement. The large suite has a full kitchen, a luxury bathroom and a master bedroom the size of our entire trailer back in Hawkins. I quickly step over to the mattress and flop down on top of it, bouncing slightly against the springs.

"A worth it whirlwind, I hope?" Eddie asks, setting his sunglasses down on the nightstand and kicking off his shoes.

We have toured what feels like the whole of Nevada. Between walking the strip, casino hopping, a nightlight helicopter tour, and riding ATVs through the desert, Eddie and I have barely stopped since landing. Each night we come back to the hotel and crash, barely able to keep our eyes open. Even now, after a trip to the mob museum and lunch at a quirky Mexican restaurant called Nacho Daddy, we are beat. Eddie plops down beside me and wraps his hand around mine.

"We have Brett's party tonight," he sighs and I nod softly, staring up at the ceiling.

"And you're sure you want to spend your birthday at someone else's party?" I ask, raising my eyebrows as I turn to look at him. Eddie shrugs.

"Sure, why not?" He chuckles. "This way, you don't have to stress about planning something and we can just let loose."

I bite softly at my bottom lip, worried that he's just saying that to make me feel better about not planning a party for him. He reaches over and pulls my lips from between my teeth with a reassuring smile.

"If you're really worried about making my birthday the best," he says, rolling over slightly so his chest presses into my side. His voice drops an octave or two and a shiver runs down my spine as he drags his hand slowly up my arm, letting his nails scratch my skin. "I can think of a way."

I jostle softly beside him, wiggling so my front is pressed more firmly against his. I reach up and push his wild brown curls behind his ear, letting my hand linger on his rough cheek.

"And what did you have in mind?" I ask and he grins broadly down at me before slamming his lips against mine. I hum against him, lifting my leg to wrap around his waist. His large hand moves to cup the back of my thigh, hooking me more securely against him.

His mouth moves hungrily against mine before he tears away to trace a searing path down the column of my neck. My blood roars in my ears as my heart threatens to leap out of my chest.

Eddie is quick to undress us both, his hands trembling with anticipation.

Because it is his birthday, I want to do my best to treat him. When he steps out of his pants, I urge him back onto the mattress and climb over him. His hands are everywhere, igniting flame across my skin.

I kiss a path down his chest, swirling my tongue over each of his nipples before kissing my way down his stomach.

"Ripley," he croaks as I nip and kiss down his happy trail.

His dick twitches under my stare as I get on eye level with it. My mouth waters at the sight of him, thick and hard just under my mouth. He looks like a God, sprawled out across the mattress and ready to be worshipped and I fully intend to do just that.

I cup his balls in my hand, massaging them gently and he groans. His cock twitches forcefully again and his eyes squint shut. I continue the motion as I lick from his base all the way to the tip, gathering his precum in my mouth and moaning.

"Fuck," Eddie breathes, watching me from barely open eyes. I peek down and notice his toes curl slight and I smile.

"Tell me what you want, birthday boy," I hum, blowing softly on his cock and his hips twitch. His knuckles are ghostly white as he claws the mattress on either side of his waist.