Graduating Class of '86

"Eds, you have to get up," I fuss at him, trying to wiggle out of his grasp without any luck. "Today's the big day. We can't be late."

"'The big day' will be when our child is born or our wedding, not Hawkins High School's graduation."

"It's our graduation and besides, you worked your ass off to get here. Don't you want to celebrate?"

"I can think of a better way to celebrate," he murmurs in my ear. He moves his hips slightly to poke my butt with his erection and I squirm again. We have been locked up in our house for several days now, ravishing one another. If I wasn't already pregnant, I would have been with how many times Eddie has had his way with me. I can't even begin to wrap my head around how he still has the energy to get it up, much less want to go all the way. I am exhausted. Happy but exhausted.

"I'm sure you can," I answer him, swatting at the arm he has over my middle, trapping me in place.

"We have to get up and get showered. Clothes need to go on and we need to look presentable for our family and friends and not like we have been huddled away in our home fucking each other senseless."

"None of those things sound appealing to me," Eddie says lazily, finally releasing me to roll over onto his back. I sit up and look down at him, narrowing my eyes.

"What gives? I thought you wanted to make a big show of flipping the bird at the principal and Mrs. O'Donnell at graduation, but now you don't want to go?"

Eddie sighs heavily and sits up. He rests his forehead against mine for a moment before he pulls away.

"I've just liked our little bubble. Going back out into the world will break the illusion that we are all there is in the world."

I laugh softly. Leave it to Eddie to think up something cute like that.

"We can return to the bubble once we get home, but every now and again, we do need to go out and socialize, go to work, or get substance to help sustain our lives. Besides, we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to check on bean."

Eddie sighs and nods slowly, finally giving in. I get up and walk to the bathroom and I hear him trying to detangle his legs from the blankets behind me. When I get in the bathroom and turn the water on, I turn to see Eddie hot of my heels. I look up at him with a raised eyebrow and he shrugs.

"Might as well shower together. Besides, now that we have a water bill, we should really do all that we can to conserve," he says with a smirk and I laugh. I don't protest though and I adjust the water to the perfect temperature before hopping inside.

Eddie and I shower. On more than one occasion, he would try to cop a feel and I would have to swat his hands away. If I let him, we really would stay cooped up for the rest of the day. He pouts slightly as he rinses off one last time and we get out, wrapping ourselves in towels.

Luckily, I had gone out and bought our graduation clothes before we moved into the new place and they have been hanging lovingly in our closet just waiting to be worn.

Eddie wanted something simple, so I got him a black button-up, a black belt, and black slacks. His dress shoes are clean and shiny and I honestly can't wait to see him wear it.

Before I get dressed, I style my hair and do my makeup. I use some of it to cover the hickeys on my neck and Eddie winks over at me as he gets dressed, completely unapologetic. Once I'm satisfied, I spritz myself lightly with my perfume and rub lotion into my skin before turning to put on my clothes.

My dress is white with spaghetti straps and layered skirts. It comes to about mid-thigh and swishes delicately around my legs. I decided to wear the shoes Eddie bought me for my birthday with it, giving me some extra height.