Christening

Eddie's POV:

I woke up before Ripley the following morning. The occurrence is so rare that I'm kind of confused as to what I should do to pass the time. We had stayed up really late last night, wanting to get as much unpacking done as we possibly could. Our friends had stayed over for as long as the younger kids' curfews would allow and then they had left Ripley and I to fend for ourselves.

We have made a pretty huge dent. The living room and the kitchen are completely unpacked as well as the bathroom. The main focus today will most likely be the bedroom since we simply threw our mattress on the floor and covered it with a sheet last night, too tired to do anything else.

The fact that Ripley and I have our own place is starting to sink in this morning as I get up to start the coffee pot and I turn on some cartoons. I may be graduating high school and moved out on my own, but I'll never be too old for Scooby-Doo. I look around me at all the newness of this place. Ripley has set everything up beautifully and I can see us both relaxing comfortably in the space she has created. Her mom was extremely generous in buying us furniture and after pouring a bowl of cereal, I plop down on the couch. The cushions are soft and I sink in, sighing slightly from my achy muscles.

Elvis jumps down from the cat tower Ripley bought him and placed in the corner of the living room. He stretches lazily before approaching me. He nudges my arm with his forehead and purrs. I stop eating and pet his little head, smiling softly. He's quite insistent that I continue, but my cereal is starting to get soggy. I quickly finish it and then rinse my bowl out in the sink. I look at the clock above the oven and it reads 11:48 in the afternoon. It's odd for Ripley to sleep in this late. Even when she is extremely tired, she usually gets up pretty early or at least early by my standards. She's always been an early bird.

I pad back to the bedroom, my bare feet whispering against the laminate floors. Elvis peeks at me over the back of the couch but doesn't make a move to follow. He simply yawns and gets comfy on the soft cushions.

When I creak the door open, Ripley is still fast asleep. She's hugging my pillow in her arms, squeezing tightly. She's lying mostly on her stomach with one leg hiked up. The blankets have been completely kicked off and onto the floor, but the room is nice and warm with the morning sun streaking in through the blinds. Her skin glows in the light and I lean against the doorframe, shamelessly admiring the curves of her bare legs and juicy rear in her panties. I love it when she sleeps in my T-shirts. The view alone is enough to make any man crumble and I am no exception.

I twirl some of my hair around my finger, imagining those beautiful legs wrapped around me. No matter how many times we've been together, I doubt it will ever be enough. I always want her just as much as I did when I first got to experience the wonders of her body. I crave her skin, her kiss, her caress.

I try to school my thoughts to something more PG, but it's hard. I'm sure she is exhausted and sore from moving yesterday. My entire body aches from carrying and moving our heavy furniture, but I can't seem to help myself. I move to crawl back into the mattress, climbing over Ripley's body until I am hovering over her. I kiss just below her ear and she jostles slightly, but doesn't get up.

"Ripley," I whisper and she twitches again. "Angel, it's time to get up."

"No," she groans into the plush surface of her pillow and I smile.

"What if I could make it worth your while?" I whisper, capturing her earlobe in between my lips, rolling the sensitive skin before nicking it gently with my teeth. She groans again, but this time, it's a sultry sound, letting me know she's listening.

"I'd like to christen the house," I say and I see one of her eyes peek open. She doesn't move.

"What do you mean?"