Piano Man

Eddie pulls me against his body and his lips immediately connect with mine. My entire body turns to gelatin against him and I melt into his skin. His hands are everywhere as he shoves my shirt up and off of me. I wrap my fingers in his hair as his lips move to my neck and they start their torturous journey down my skin.

"Eddie," I breathe, marveling in how wonderful he makes me feel. I feel him smile against the column of my neck before returning to his task.

His hands slide around my back and he pops open my bra, letting it flutter to the floor between us. His warm palms move around my body until they are covering each of my breasts. He gives me a loving squeeze and I groan softly. Eddie's lips move against my collarbone as he rolls my breasts in his palms, pressing on them in the most delectable way. His hands are rough against my sensitive nipples and the friction makes my legs shake. I arch into him, silently asking for more.

He drops his head until it is level with each breast. His warm breath skates over my skin as his lips gently kiss my tender skin. He avoids my nipples for a long time and I'm achy in front of him, shivering and spasming at each tempting touch of his mouth.

"Eddie, more," I moan, my fingers pulling on his hair gently. "I want more."

Eddie hums against my skin for a moment before he relents. He snatches my nipple up between his lips and starts to suck in earnest, rolling the little bud between his tongue and teeth. He groans in impatience at having to bend so far over to reach me and his arm snakes around my waist. He yanks me up and off my feet and I quickly wrap my legs around him, clinging desperately as his mouth never leaves my chest. Eddie moves to my other breast just as I am about to scream out in frustration, scattering my thoughts completely. He moves until I am sitting on top of a grand piano, the cool surface making me shiver. My eyes pop open for a moment and I realize I never locked the door. If someone walks into the production room, they'll see everything.

"Eddie the door," I groan against him and he swirls his tongue around my nipple, making my toes curl. "I didn't lock the door. Someone might see."

"Let them look," Eddie grumbles against my chest and goosebumps spread up my spine. "I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon."

Eddie reaches down and yanks on my shorts and panties. I move my hips to help him slide them down, both of us eager. He tosses my clothes to the floor before he reaches down and yanks his own shirt off. He pulls the piano bench over so he can kneel atop it as he spreads my legs, the cold air making me shake.

Eddie kisses my mound before moving down to kiss each of my thighs. His eyes dart up to meet mine just as his tongue flattens between my folds and presses down on me.

"E-eddie!" I cry, my hands moving to grip his hair. He makes an almost primal sound against me before his mouth starts to frantically move against me, eating me out completely. My eyes shutter closed and I gasp loudly as his tongue swirls and grinds against my clit several times before he moves a little lower and dives deep within me. I spread wider, wanting him deep within me. His tongue moves in and out of me as his nose grinds against my clit. I pant and shake, feeling my release build and grow.

"I'm so close," I shudder and he speeds up, making my toes curl.

"Oh God!" I scream as I finally snap. "Eddie! Yes!"

Eddie lazily licks me clean before he straightens. He moves until he is standing on the piano bench in front of me. He places one hand on the cold surface beside my hip as he reaches down and unbuckles his belt. He pulls his pants and boxers down just far enough so his cock can spring free. His eyes lift to mine as he lines up at my entrance. I bend my knees slightly, so ready for him.