Shoplifter

It's been several days since the incident at my house and luckily things have returned mostly to normal. My mom has openly requested that either Eddie stay over at our house or I stay at his, the nights she will not be home, which works just fine for the both of us especially since we were already doing that to begin with. This unfortunately came with the most uncomfortable sex talk I have ever cared to have with my mother though and ultimately resulted in my first ever appointment with a gynecologist. Yet again, another uncomfortable experience I really wish my mother wasn't present for, but at least I'm on birth control now so there is some perk to the poison. 

The days following Jason's threat are kind of a blur, most of them were spent at Eddie's. Hopper swung by the following morning like he promised and took our official statements. Lucas also came by to speak to him while Eddie and I sat closely by. I could tell Eddie was keeping a close eye on me throughout the process and I did my best to assure him that I am alright. 

A few hours after everyone left, we got a call from Hopper. Apparently, Jason has barely been home since the night of Steve's party. His parents are pretty pissed with him and haven't cared to follow up and see where he is at and the police have not been able to locate him yet. This information clearly sets Eddie on edge, but again I try to do my best to easy his concerns. 

That night, I ordered in a pizza and we watched all of Eddie's favorites. I watched as he got high in the living room and I made some chocolate chip cookies with some dough I picked up from the store. Afterwards, I made love to Eddie over and over on the living room floor, the TV long forgotten and the static noise eventually tuning out the sounds of our moans. Fully spent, Eddie carried me bridal style to bed and we fell asleep pressed happily against one another. I wouldn't trade nights like this for anything in the world.  

This morning I woke up to the sound of Eddie in the shower and a little note on his pillow, a single forget-me-not resting atop it. 

Will you go to the winter formal with me? it reads and I beam. I know Eddie hates dances, but I have mentioned the formal to him a few times in the hopes that he would be willing to go. 

I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom and fling the door open. I hear Eddie jostle in surprise at the noise on the other side of the curtain, but I don't pause as I fling the curtain aside. He turns, concerned and blinking shampoo from his eyes. 

"Yes, I'll go with you," I say before he can get a word out and he ducks his head quickly under the water before his eyes start to burn. When he resurfaces, his grin is mischievous. His hand darts out and grabs my arm. He hoists me up and against him, dragging me fully clothed into the shower. He kisses me passionately on the mouth and my head spins. When he pulls away, I'm breathless and achy. 

"I'd love to take you like this," his voice sultry as his hand dips down to the hem of his wet t-shirt, pressed firmly against my bare thigh. "But I have to meet up with Steve and Dustin soon." 

"Are you sure I can't persuade you otherwise?" I ask, trying to be seductive as I reach up and wrap my arms around his shoulder and press myself against his bare chest. 

"Oh, I don't doubt you could," he chuckles, looking hungrily down at my body. "But you don't possess a mean bone in your body and you wouldn't be able to deny Dustin my company." 

I pull away and pout, letting my arms fall to my sides. Something in Eddie's expression shifts as I watch him and before I can ask, he turns the water to face the shower wall and bends down in front of me. He grips my left leg forcefully and throws it over his shoulder and then his lips are on my core, completely devouring me. 

I don't have time to think, to move, or to breath. I grip the shower curtain above me and my other hand claws at the little shelf by my shoulder, knocking some soap to the tub. Eddie's tongue moves swiftly, lapping me up and teasing. My breathing hitches and I feel my face and chest heating up as he isolates my clit and rolls it around and around his tongue before applying the sweetest amount of pressure, making my head knock back against the shower wall.