Private Party

"Ripley, love," Eddie coos in my ear as he sets me flat on my back across his bed, nodding slowly in encouragement as I scoot into the middle of the mattress. "Let me look at you."

He hums under his breath as he takes me in, sprawled wantonly across his sheets.

"I'm tired of you looking," I tell him. I lift my leg and set the bottom of my heel against his chest. My skirt falls to my waist and the air licks at my legs and exposed skin in my tiny panties. "I want you to make good on all the talking you did early."

Eddie's eyes dilate almost completely and he reaches down to snatch my ankle, his fingers circling my skin just below the strap of my shoe.

"Big words for such a tiny little thing," Eddie tsks, undoing the strap of my heel and pulling the shoe from my foot. He brings my foot up to his mouth and plants a heated kiss to my arch, making my toes curl. "Are you sure you can handle what I have in store for you?"

He quirks his eyebrow at me as his lips start a slow and tantalizing path down my inner leg. He holds my leg up in the air and spreads me wide, my wet core being teased by the cool air of his bedroom.

"Only one way to find out," I breathe, my head spinning already as he nips and kneads the soft flesh of my inner thigh. He kisses, sucks, and bites. His warm lips make me shudder as he caresses my sensitive skin. He kisses me once over my panties, exactly where I want him as he turns his attention to my other thigh, and I jerk forward, eager for more.

"Not yet, sweets," he murmurs and he kisses a searing path down my other leg to my ankle and he unfastens the other heel on my foot. I hear it hit the floor and then Eddie pulls completely away from me, looking down at me with fire in his eyes.

He reaches for the buttons on his black dress shirt and he slowly undoes them, pulling the tails from his pants before he shrugs out of it. I bite my lip as I watch him, loving the way the sun makes his skin shine in the late afternoon light beaming down into his room. I come up on my knees, crawling slightly stiff towards him, the motion still a little difficult for me, and I come up on my knees on the edge of the bed. I let my hips and legs align with his as I press into his front, reaching a hand out to trace the tattoos on his chest and his arms.

Eddie groans slightly at my touch, his eyes fluttering closed as my nails lightly scrape his skin and I smile at the goosebumps that form in the wake of my touch. I duck down and kiss along his demon head tattoo, savoring the feeling of his smooth chest against my lips and tongue. Eddie's hands come down to cup my ass, bunching the dress up in his hands so he can squeeze and direct me against him. His erection digs into my hip as I move my mouth over his chest, nipping his skin and reveling in the little sounds that come from deep in his throat.

Eddie's hands move to the back of my dress and then to the sides. At first, I just marveled in his touch, enjoying the feeling of his hands on me. But then, after a moment, I wonder what he is up to as his hands continue to roam aimlessly over my body without teasing or taunting. Realization smacks into me just as Eddie curls his hands into the front of my dress and pulls as hard as he can, ripping the dress clean in half and sending me flat on my back on the mattress in the process.

"Eddie!" I scream, looking down at the two halves of my tattered dress hanging from my shoulders and the man kneeling before me. Eddie's eyes are wild and hungry as he looks down at me. He seems like he is more stunned by his actions than I am.

"I liked this dress," I said indignitly, and Eddie's eyes roamed my body freely, making me clench my thighs together.

"I'll buy you a new one," he mumbles, moving towards me. "Fuck it. I'll buy you how ever many you want. Just get your gorgeous ass over here before I lose my mind."