Served

Eddie's eyes darken and he only waits a moment before he moves onto all fours, his bare chest glistening in the moonlight coming from the windshield. I back up slightly until I hit the back of the passenger seat, a shy smile on my lips. He crawls almost predatorily towards me and my stomach flips. I clench my legs together as he slithers up my body, his palms running up my bare legs from my ankles to the hem of my miniskirt.

"I have to admit I love this skirt," Eddie groans as his hands start to push it further up my thighs. "But I'm eager to see it go."

I move my hips slightly as he pushes the fabric up so that the clinging wet cloth moves up to my waist. Once the juncture of my thighs is in view, Eddie gasps. His fingertips dig more firmly into my hips as he stares down at me, his eyes dilating.

"Oh, you naughty girl," Eddie groans as he takes in the sight of my bare core, already dripping for him. I had decided against underwear tonight as a way to surprise him and I'm glad I did. Eddie reaches down and palms himself slightly, readjusting. His eyes never leave my pussy as he licks his lips. I feel like I'm being lit on fire, my skin tingling all over. "Why didn't you say something sooner?"

"I wanted to surprise you," I smile, my hips wiggling slightly as Eddie's finger trace tantalizing circles over my bare skin.

"You'll be the death of me," Eddie groans as he lowers his body towards the van floor. He kisses a warm path over my pelvis before moving down to my thighs, nipping and kissing the sensitive skin. I squirm with anticipation and excitement and Eddie's hands come around to grip my ass firmly, each hand gripping a cheek. I lift my legs to rest them on Eddie's shoulders and I feel him chuckle against my folds, his warm breath teasing me.

"Eager, baby?" He whispers, his lips so close to where I want him. His brown eyes look up and lock on mine as he clenches my ass more tightly and he lifts an eyebrow, a smug glint in his eyes.

"Just thought you were hungry," I say and Eddie laughs again. His tongue darts out suddenly and he runs the flat edge over me, making my whole body come alive. I inhale sharply and reach back and over my head to grip the seat, clawing at the fabric. Eddie hums against me and I shudder. His tongue stops and I breathe heavily, already so needy for more. He kisses up and down my folds and I make a frustrated sound. Our eyes meet and I can feel him smile against me. Before I can beg him for more, Eddie winks at me and his lips settle over my clit. His tongue moves in sensual circles and I arch into him.

"Yes, Eddie!" I yell and he pulls me almost painfully close to his face, his nails biting into my ass as his tongue leaves my clit and slides down and into me. I moan loudly and without a care as his tongue starts to fuck me, moving in and out, his nose presses against my clit and when I grind to meet his thrusts it gives me just enough delicious friction to drive me mad. My free hand comes down to grab Eddie's head, the other still gripping the seat behind me. The tension starts to build, making my thighs and abdomen tingle. My toes curl and I can feel my nipples growing harder from inside my bra.

"E-eddie, I'm gonna cum," I stutter, my head thrown back and my hips meeting his face, over and over. He doesn't stop his beautiful torture. He simply slaps my ass before tightening his grip and moving faster. I'm thrown over the edge so forcefully, I don't even have the strength to scream. I throw my head back, my mouth open on a silent yell as I crumble. Eddie clings to me, helping me ride out my high as I tremble and collapse back to the van floor. My hips ache slightly, but Eddie's hands finally leave my rear and they slide around me. His palms massage my hips as he lifts his face, his skin glistening.

"God, that was fucking hot," he murmurs, moving to kiss me on the neck. I sigh into him as his hands move to his pants.

Eddie struggles a little with the wet denim and he huffs frustratedly into the crook of my neck. I laugh and I push him off of me, making him sit as I slide my hands over his groin, working on his button and zippers. His cock twitches under my hands and I smirk to myself.