Chapter 96 - The final showdown

"Are you insane?? How can you support this criminal instead of your sister??" Shin asked furiously..

"I'm not supporting anyone here.. All I'm saying that we should listen to Jungkook's side too.. Its his basic right.." Naeun said with blank face.. Mei was already moved from Naeun's side when the latter demanded to hear Jungkook's side of story irking Mei..

"Why do you want to hear him eunnie?? Can't you see it yourself.. how inhumanely he hurt me??" Mei asked faking another sob pointing at her broken sleeves.. But Naeun didn't spare any glance at the girl..

"Why are you silent oppa?? Are you doubting on me just like eunnie?" Mei asked in broken voice.. Minho looked at her.. However Jungkook rolled his eyes watching her fake tears..

"Why are you afraid Mei?? These people are definitely here to support you.. heck the whole university is here to get justice for you.. then why are you getting afraid of letting JK explain his side.. Worried that what if your lies comes out huh??" Jieun broke her silence looking at Mei bitterly.. The younger gritted her teeth hearing the same.. Minho and Naeun looked at Jieun who just tightened her hold around Jungkook's hand.. Jungkook was blankly staring at the evil girl..

"I won't beg you people anymore.. But if you punish this guy today without trying to find out the truth I swear I will fight for him until my last breath.." Jieun said looking at Jungkook.. the royal heir stared at her face..

"Its a promise from an elder sister.." Jieun had tears on her eyes.. It made Jungkook bit emotional.. Naeun watched the scene.. Namjoon's words came to her mind about the previous encounters of Mei with Jungkook.. She stood up from her seat then walked towards the culprit duo.. Jieun and Jungkook stared at her.. The older stood with them and turned towards Minho..

"I trust him... Lets hear him once.." Naeun said crossing her hands across the chest shocking Mei and Shin.. Mei never thought Naeun would be supporting Jungkook without even getting a single proof against her.. She looked at her brother and prayed hard for letting Minho support her instead of Jungkook..

"How can you do this to me eunnie.. I never thought you will be choosing someone like him over your family.." Mei said with a scoff looking at Naeun.. Minho closed his eyes tightly..

"If you didn't do anything wrong then why are you getting afraid.. I just want him to explain his side of story.. I never said I will support him even if he did something wrong.." Naeun said boldly making the younger girl gulp.. So she deiced to use her brother once again..

"Now I understood.. this monster must have brainwashed you against me.. Of course his best friend is your soon to be brother in law right?? and he also seduced your own brother.. of course you will support him.." Mei said with venom shocking Minho.. Naeun was enraged but she controlled herself..

"Meiiiii.." Minho screamed startling the girl and everyone in the room.. Jungkook smirked at the scene..

"Watch your words.." Minho warned his sister.. Mei was stunned to see her brother's anger.. Shin was also tensed.. Minho took a deep sigh and turned to his sister..

"I'm here to protect you.. I will not forgive Jungkook and this girl if they dared to hurt you as you said.. But if the truth is something else then I will be first one to punish you.." Minho said sternly.. Mei was stunned again..

"Oppa..??" Mei couldn't even complete.. but Minho raised his hand to stop the girl from talking.. So Mei decided to use her emotional drama card.. She started crying hysterically.. Shin immediately rushed to her side and started comforting her..

"Uncle just reject my complaint.. I don't want to fight anymore.. No one is here to support me.." Mei cried and Minho felt bad to watch his sister in pain.. He looked at Jungkook helplessly..