Chapter 57 - Mr. Kim's plans

Jungkook was walking towards the elevator to Yoongi’s studio.. He came to BigHit after his classes.. Its been two days Tae and his father patched up.. Since then Tae took a break from office for being with his father.. But he still connected with Jungkook through calls and messages.. He also informed Jimin and others about his father.. everyone were really happy for him..

“Good afternoon hyung..” Jungkook said while entering the studio.. Yoongi was really happy to meet the maknae after so many days..

“Good noon Kookie..” Yoongi gave a warm hug to the younger..

“Where is Jiminie hyung and Hobi hyung..?” Jungkook asked..

“Don’t ask me.. both of them are running all around as your asshole boyfriend ditched work.. they might be in any of the floor..” Yoongi said with a fake annoyance.. Jungkook chuckled at him..

“That means both of them definitely would have skipped lunch too..” Jungkook said caring about them..

“Oh so you are worried about them but not able to hear how my stomach is rapping hardly..” Yoongi was bit jealous..

“How can I forget you hyung.. but you know its really difficult to catch them..” Jungkook said while taking his phone dialling Jimin.. But no one picked up the call… So Jungkook put a message to both Hobi and Jimin..

“I told you they won’t respond.. I will die in hunger..” Yoongi was really hungry but he didn’t wanted to eat alone as Jimin for the past days skipping meals in the name of work..

“They will come within 5 minutes hyung..” Jungkook said with smirking..

And he was right.. After three minutes they heard knock on the door.. Jungkook went and opened.. Jimin and Hobi rushed inside all worried calling Yoongi.. Yoongi was baffled to see them like that but Jungkook just winked at the older..

“Hyung are you alright?? What happened to you?? Both Jimin and Hobi asked unanimously..

“What happened to me?” Yoongi asked confusedly.. Other both immediately looked the maknae who was smirking all the time..

“Jungkookie messaged that you passed out and not waking up..” Jimin said still nervous.. but he was happy to see his boyfriend all fine.. Hobi understood everything..

“This little devil.. you pranked us right??” Hobi asked and the maknae chuckled at their state.. Jimin was about beat the younger but Yoongi stopped him..

“I didn’t lie though… if he stays like this few more minutes he will definitely.. and you both.. why the hell are you both starving.. you all always used to scold Tae for skipping meals especially you Jiminie hyung and what are you doing to yourself now..” Jungkook scolded them with love.. Both Jimin and Hobi felt guilty…

“Now both of you will stay here and will go out only after having lunch.. I have already ordered everything..” Jungkook acted like a mom.. and Jimin and Hobi immediately shook their head in agreement.. Yoongi smiled watching the scene.. When food came Jungkook went to collect the same..

“He is indeed Jin hyung’s brother.. Sassy and dangerous..” Hobi said in low voice to Jimin and who nodded immediately..

Finally three of them had lunch and Jungkook drank a bottle of milk shake he ordered along with the food..

“Thank you Kookie for taking care of us..” Hobi said caressing the maknae’s head..

“But why hyung.. its my responsibility.. you all are my hyungs right..” Jungkook said with a pout..