Chapter 91 - Broken promises

Warning: Chapter 91 & 92 contains mentioning of blood, swearing, murder, abortion, miscarriage, name calling etc.. It won't that hard comparing with other angst ff.. However there are readers who are very much sensitive to these topics.. Example, I, myself can't read anything related with abortion/miscarriage. So pls read it accordingly..

"What did you mean by he gave this?? Where did he go?" Jin asked receiving Jungkook's bag from Soobin who stood there with a worried face along with his boyfriend.. Both of them were at Namjoon's apartment as Jungkook was planning to stay with them until Tae returns..

"He didn't come with us hyung.. He said he had some works to finish.. will be joining you later.." Yeonjun informed glancing at his boyfriend..

"Work?? What work??" Jin was confused.. He let the boys in.. soon Namjoon too joined them..

"Hey guys.. I didn't know you two also will be here.. by the way where is Kookie??" Namjoon asked with a smile..

"But he never leaves his camera bag alone??" Jin said to no one with a confused face still holding Jungkook's camera bag.. YeonBin looked at each other worriedly..

"Hyung.. He went with a friend.. One of his old friend came to our university today.. He is one among the foreign delegates came for some projects.. But I don't know why I didn't felt good vibes from that guy.." Yeonjun said with a sigh.. Namjoon glanced at Jin who was getting anxious by then..

"Old friend? Whats his name..?" Jin asked confused yet worried face..

"Yugeum.. Kim Yugeum.. We checked with dean's office.. He came from US.." Soobin informed earning gasp from the elders..

"What??" Jin yelled..

"Yugeum?? How the fuck.." Jin was in disbelief..

"And Kookie went with him??" Namjoon was also stunned.. He got to know about Jiwoon's threat from Jin on the same day itself as Taehyung.. Without wasting any second Jin picked his phone and dialed his brother.. But the call didn't pick up.. Jin stood there with a horrified face.. Namjoon immediately engulfed him in a hug..

"Hey.. hey... calm down.. Nothing will happen to him.. First lets know what exactly happened.. okay.." Namjoon tried to comfort his boyfriend.. Jin took a deep breath and nodded..

"Tell me what happened exactly.." Jin asked the maknae couple almost like begging.. Yeonjun and Soobin looked at them scared.. And Soobin explained them what happened inside the university including Mei's and Soonmin's drama.. Jin was furious to the core even Namjoon too had a disappointed face thinking about Minho's little sister.. However both of them decided to let it slide for the time being.. Right now most important was Jungkook.. Both of them dialed the younger back to back.. but the calls didn't pick up..

"I will track his phone.." Namjoon said dialing one of his assistant.. But Yeonjun stopped him..

"Hyung call Kane hyung.. He must be following JK hyung.." The younger informed..

"Actually I didn't feel good leaving JK hyung alone.. so once he left the university I informed Kane hyung about it.. He immediately went behind him for safety.." Yeonjun said making the elder couple bit relaxed.. Jin told Namjoon called Kane to know about the status... After a long ring the call got picked up by Kane.. But his face soon turned into a scared one listening to the other..

"What did Kane say?? Don't hide anything Joonie.. "Jin asked worriedly making the other gulp..

"He.. he lost.. Champ is missing I think.." Namjoon said helplessly.. Jin gasped in fear..

"He was following champ for the past one hour.. Kane said the car Jungkook was driving was really fast.. and it was wandering without any proper destination.. Kane somehow managed to follow him..but.." Namjoon paused for a moment..