Chapter 15 - Who is she?

"If you dare to show your arrogance to that girl I will chop your ass you little brat.." Jimin yelled.

"Why are you acting like Yoongs.. if I didn't like her definitely I will not proceed with her.." Tae said annoyingly.

"Taehyungie am again again telling you she is here for your photoshoot only.. its not like that you have to marry her.." Jimin said with a sigh..

"The photoshoot you are talking about is my dream project Jiminaah.. and I won't do any compromise on that.." Tae scoffed at the elder..

"That I understand pabo.. but am already done with finding the model.. how can I find a model who do all those things mentioned in your list.. After all am not getting paid for all these mess.." Jimin said with a sad pout.

"Oh.. you fucking midget.. you promised for finding the model for me only when I agreed to your threatening.." Tae yelled.. Jimin smirked at the comment..

"I didn't threaten you.. all I asked for convincing Yoongi hyung for a vacation that too minimum of 2 weeks.. is that even a deal.. after all he is your lovely hyung.. it is very easy for you.." Jimin said.

"Easy??? It would have better if you asked me to get spaceship or something like that for you..If yoongs came to knew about this he will burn my ass for sure..." Tae replied.. Jimin laughed at the younger's plight..

"Ok ok.. I agreed.. but please Taehyungie.. you just meet her.. we will take a sample photoshoot today itself.. then you can decide.. but don't make her run away in the middle of our meeting.." Jimin tried to convince the younger and Tae just smirked..

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang.. It was Jungkook.

"Hello Kookie.. have you reached??" Jimin asked picking the call.. Hearing Jungkook's name Tae made a sulking face..

"Yes hyung.. Hobi hyung is with me.. we will wait at your studio.." Jungkook replied.. Jimin agreed then disconnected the call.. He then noticed Tae's death glare on him.

"What????" Jimin asked the younger with a tease..

"Why that Junglebook always being like a leech around my hyungs??" Tae was irritated to know that Jungkook is there to meet Jimin.

"Ohh my besto is jealous..." Jimin laughed..

"Am not jealous shorty.. am just irritated with him.. Yah he is cute but it doesn't mean that you guys pamper him like a little kid.." Tae said with annoyance.. Jimin couldn't hold his laughter.

"Paboo... I already told you that, I have agreed to be his model for his college assignment.. he is here to discuss that only.. I only asked him to come today.. So that he can watch your photography session and gets some ideas.." Jimin tried to convince the younger..

Suddenly Tae's landline rang.. It was Ms.Sushin.. She informed them about the arrival of Ms.Jennie & his manager.. Tae told her to let them in. Jimin looked at the younger with a pleading eyes expecting the younger to not to make any scenes during the meeting..

---------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was at Jimin's studio along with Hobi.. Hobi was discussing about an upcoming press meeting with Jimin's assistant regarding Tae's dream project.

 Hobi was discussing about an upcoming press meeting with Jimin's assistant regarding Tae's dream project