Chapter 84 - Bogumie hyung or me? 😏

It was already night when the party got crowded.. The main hall was filled with loud music and dance floor was already taken over by Hobi and his friends.. Yoonmin had many common friends with whom they shared really good rapport.. The couple happily welcomed the guests and enjoyed their special day with fullest..

Among these chaos there stood the three maknae friends with some drinks on their hands enjoying the party..

"Thanks to you hyung.. because of you we could be a part of the Kim's family celebration.." Yeonjun raised his glass filled with wine towards Jungkook who just laughed it off..

"I really felt bad for missing yesterday's party.. If Gyu hyung wasn't sick then we would have definitely came yesterday itself.." Soobin too joined the toast..

"How is he now?" Jungkook asked with concern..

"Perfectly fine hyung.. It was just food poisoning nothing else.." Yeonjun informed..

"But where is Taehyung hyung?? Why are they getting late?" Yeonjun asked taking another sip..

"Must be on the way.. I came with hyungs to check on everything.. Arranging two weddings on continues base wasn't a great idea.. but they wanted it before dad's departure.." Jungkook said with a sigh..

"Tae could have came early but as I said he need to pick up Minho hyung and Noona.. You already saw how busy he was throughout the day.." Jungkook explained making the other two nodded in understanding..

"Hey kiddos.." Yoongi joined them followed with Jimin..

"Are you having fun?? Want anything??" Yoongi asked with a smile making the youngers warm..

"We are settled hyung.. Just enjoy your special day.." Soobin said raising his drink slightly.. YoonMin couple smiled shyly at them..

"We should thank you hyung.. We never thought we will be able to meet our favorite musicians and other celebrities like this.. partying with them under the same roof is something we never imagined.." Yeonjun said with a amused expression making the elders chuckle at them..

"Then don't imagine anymore.. You are literally under same roof with them and definitely we are going to party hard.." Jimin said brushing younger's hair fondly.. The maknae couple looked on excitedly.. Jungkook couldn't help but smile..

"How about you hyung??? are you still gonna act your poor ass drama here too?" Yeonjun teased his maknae hyung.. Jungkook just rolled his eyes..

"No need.. Only mine and Jiminie's close friends and cousins are invited today.. so he don't need to pretend like that.. Even if Kookie and that brat boyfriend of him make love in the middle of the dance floor still none gonna make any fuss about it.. I meant whatever happens inside the party won't go out.." Yoongi said with a smug smile..

"Wow.. Thats cool.. Now Taehyung hyung not gonna sulk anymore.." Soobin teased his JK hyung..

"Stop it you both.." Jungkook scolded them embarrassed..

"How about your preparations for Monday's auditions??" Jimin asked Yeonjun..

"All done hyung.. One last minute practice needed that's it.. Its my dream to become an idol.. I just hope I get selected.." Yeonjun said with a nervous chuckle..

"Jimin told me that you have applied for RD Label too.. We had collaborated with them many times previously.. Their team is really good.." Yoongi informed the makanes..

"However I would have been more happy if you joined our entertainment label.. But I can't force you to do that right.." Yoongi said with a fake pout.. Yeonjun felt bad hearing the same..