Chapter 39 - Kim Taehyung is mine

“Hello Mr.Kim… Its been a long time..” Jang Hee said smirking extending his hand for a hand shake..

Tae looked at Jungkook in disbelief.. but the makne was busy with playing video games on the ipad..

“It was completely surprise for me too Mr.Jang Hee..” Tae said coldly said shaking hands with the other..

“Oh.. is he your friend??” Jang asked noticing Jungkook there..

“Or else what boyfriend???” Jungkook asked sarcastically without looking at Jang… Tae was amused..

“He is really cool.. finally you got some same level friends Kim..” Jang said smirking.. Tae looked at Jungkook.. Finally the makne looked at them after winning a game..

“So why did you come here? I thought you will attack me from behind for causing your friend’s accident..” Jang said with a fake laugh..

“Actually uncle, it was me who took your friend here.. Because unlike you he is tiger.. Speciality of a tiger is that he will take revenge on those who have wronged them.. one of the most vengeful animal on the planet.. I just helped him..” Jungkook said smirking..

“So I was right.. you are his boyfriend.. but kiddo it would be good for your boyfriend, if you remember that you both are in my home..” Jang said with little annoyance.. But Jungkook laughed it off..

“That’s really good uncle..” Jungkook said with his bunny smile..

“Jungkook please be silent..” Tae said to the younger.. He knew how cruel the other is.. but Jungkook just rolled his eyes..

“Kiddo.. I appreciate your confidence.. but you don’t know what extent I can go..” Jang said while taking a gun from his pocket.. Tae was stunned but Jungkook didn’t had any reaction..

“Jang.. just leave him.. he is a kid..” Tae said coldly to the older..

“Kid?? Just few minutes before you were proposing me.. that time don’t you knew that it is illegal to propose a kid??” Jungkook asked annoyingly which surprised both Tae and Jang..

“So you are not his boyfriend but fiancé now… wow that’s a great news for me..” Jang said smirking.. Tae was stunned for getting exposed about his relationship with Jungkook.. He knew Jang would definitely target his Bun now..

“Are you deaf oldie?? When did I said I accepted his proposal..?? am I looking that dumb??” Jungkook screamed at the older and Jang got really angry.. Tae was completely out of mind watching the makne behaving completely weird..

“You little asshole.. mind your words.. Else I will kill you both right now..” Jang showed his gun again.. He was completely irritated with the makne..

“How dare you call him an assohole.. he is not your fucking slave.. He is mine.. watch out your words..” Tae said angrily.. Though he was bit worried about the makne but till then he understood Jungkook definitely done some preparations before taking this step..