Chapter 75 - A promise for life time 💜💚

“Don’t tell me you got him a studio..” Sungwoo said teasing the couple who walked towards the birthday boy nervously.. Both Yoongi and Jimin were stunned and looked at each other dumbfound..

“No way!!!” Jungkook said with wide eyes noticing his hyungs not even denying his father’s teasing..

“But you said you want to..” Yoongi said sulking shocking Jungkook.. Tae immediately walked towards them and stood beside his boyfriend to act on any kind of impulsion..

“Ohhhh.. why you all are acting like iditots.. just explain it to him you gummy cat..” Jin said dispersing his both hands into the air.. Everyone looked on..

“Jungkookie.. we just want.. I mean.. You always..aisshh why am getting nervous though.. Confessing to Yoongi hyung was even easier…” Jimin said feeling really anxious.. Tae chuckled at the couple earning a tight glare from them.. Finally Yoongi took a deep sigh and took Jungkook’s hand into his and gave the envelope.. The maknae opened it in no time.. He looked at Yoongi and Jimin in disbelief..  He then looked at Tae..

“They threatened me Koo.. I was helpless..” Tae confessed lowering his gaze..

“But hyung??” Jungkook was about to say something..

“Don’t you dare to protest against me.. This is my decision.. You are gonna work with me.. and am not gonna listen to your shitty excuses for leaving your music career just for becoming a photographer. I mean why can't you handle both.” Yoongi said pointing his finger at the maknae..

“I don’t care about royal shits or your asshole boyfriend you are incredibly talented and I want the whole world to know about your talent.. For a musician having a studio or personal space is really important.. I know how much you adore my studio.. that’s why both of us decided to give you this..” Yoongi said with a stern face but everyone knew the love and affection filled in each words he said..

“Your new studio.. As uncle Kim said me and Hobi going to launch our entertainment labels and we want you in our team.. You will be having your own studio along with mine..” Yoongi said patting the maknae’s shoulder who looked on with teary eyes..

“But son.. don’t you think he is too young for that..” Aerum asked bit worried but she was really happy for her son achieving his dreams as an individual..

“He isn’t..’Jimin was fast enough to defend the maknae..

“He was already assisting Yoongi hyung ever since he met him in Seoul.. Though Jungkookie always considered it as a time pass or enjoying time with Yoongi hyung but we all saw how passionate when it comes to doing things which he loves.. he isn’t inexperienced.. he does need little bit training and supervision.. And I am damn sure Yoongi hyung can handle it with very ease..” Jimin said assuring Aerum and Sungwoo, they both shook their head in understanding..

“This is really great..” Nala said and Sejin and family too looked on excited for their younger one..

“Just accept it already Jungkookie..” Sihyuk said pushing the younger into Yoongi’s embrace..

“I don’t know hyung.. I mean I feel I do not deserve this.. You, Joonie hyung you all were my role models and this is like dream to me..” Jungkook was in disbelief..

“Just say yes you little brat.. Or should I change my studio password??” Yoongi said sassily.. Jungkook immediately shook his head in a big no earning a chuckle from the elder.. The younger hugged his gummy hyung who though acted like he didn’t like it which everyone knew how fake it was..

“I love you Jungkookah..” Yoongi said with a soft smile..

“I love you too hyung..” Jungkook said sobbing.. He then hugged Jimin..