Chapter 90 - A trophy husband?

"Have a seat Taehyung.. Make yourself comfortable.." Sejin said with a smile pointing at the couch.. Tae shook his head with a soft smile and sat on the single seater sofa.. Once the younger settled down Sejin too sat opposite to him.. Both of them were at a private villa arranged by Sejin.. 

"What would you like to have?? Tea, coffee??" Sejin looked at the maid who was waiting for taking their order but Tae called it off.. Therefore Sejin dispersed the maid leaving just two of them in the room.. An awkward silence evaporated there..

"How about Mr.Jung?" Sejin asked trying to opening the conversation..

"Umm.. I gave him some work to handle meantime I will take care of mine.. Yeah literally played my boss card.." Taehyung said with a nervous chuckle to ease the situation.. Sejin too laughed bit..

"Okay.. I won't take your much time.. And I will come straight to the point.." Sejin said correcting his posture sitting up straight.. Tae too understood the change of air.. He looked at the elder with an expecting face..

"Hyungnim asked you once.. that do you have any idea or plan to avoid Wangjanim's misery which gonna happen because of your togetherness.. And you said you don't have anything on your mind..?!" Sejin paused for a moment expecting an answer from Tae.. The younger sighed in defeat..

"I got you a solution.." After a moment of silence Sejin said making the younger surprise.. Tae looked at him with wide eyes hoping for a positive answer..

"But after hearing that I really don't know whether you will be considering it or not.." Sejin hesitated..

"If your solution can assure my bun's happy and safe future then I will consider it no matter what.." Tae said with a determent face..

"Then be a trophy husband.." Sejin said bluntly..

"Huh?" Tae was confused rather than shocked..

"You heard me right.. be a trophy husband Taehyung.. Let your boyfriend takes the lead.. provide you everything you needed.. Since you are a man I can't literally use the honorific 'Mrs Jeon' but yeah in short be a Jeon..." Sejin said with a stone face.. Tae couldn't find even a little bit of sarcasm or humor in it.. The younger was speechless.. He never thought Sejin would be suggesting such a solution when he clearly knows about his background.. 

Kim Taehyung.. The name itself holds the ultimate power.. The most handsome man in the country.. Most eligible bachelor and the dream man of every teenager.. The only heir of South Korea's biggest business empire.. However a single decision.. Either all these privileges or his boyfriend.. Taehyung never in his million dreams thought that someone will even dared to give him such a suggestion.. 

"It won't be easy for you Taehyung.. I know.. But this is the best solution we have right now.." Sejin stood up from his seat..

"As per royal regulations Jeon's can't engage or establish any other business than their own.. However it is possible if its owned by their spouse.. You only need to rename it to your partner's name.. I meant Jungkook.. Which means Jungkook doesn't need to lose anything including his royalty, his family anything.. And you too.. After all Jungkook will be your husband so you won't lose anything too.. I meant the wealth.. The only difference is you won't be able to wear this CEO's uniform again..  But you can be a true supportive husband to our Jungkookie.." Sejin explained with a slight smirk.. Tae was speechless... His expression went blank..

"Tell me Taehyung are you still gonna stick on with your words?" Sejin asked trying to be calm as possible.. The younger was still under the daze..  

"Its Appa's plan right??" Finally the younger broke the silence.. Sejin wasn't surprised.. He knew Tae didn't won the best CEO awards just like that.. He hummed in response.. Tae chuckled sadly..