Chapter 85 - Am I your friend? Introduce me well!

"Jungkook Jeon Kim.." And the answer came loud and stern.. Jungkook was staring deep into his boyfriend's eye's.. Tae didn't even hesitate a bit to claim his bun.. And he felt really proud of it..
But before he could say further Jungkook wrapped his hands around Tae's neck.. For a moment Tae thought the younger is going to hug him.. However the latter had other plans..

"Hyungie.. am sleepy.." Jungkook whispered closing his eyes.. Tae couldn't help but smile hearing the same.. he wrapped his hands around the younger and carefully stood up from the floor.. Yoongi rolled his eyes with a sly smirk on his lips.. others were too stunned to speak especially Tae's hwarang hyungs and Bogum..

"Let me take to you to our room.." Tae softly said patting the youngers back.. Bogum and friends were too stunned to speak.. Tae was about to walk but stopped by a laughter bomb..

A wide laughter broke out in the entire hall startling everyone.. The soon to be Mr.Min was having the moment of his life.. Jin too joined him with his usual windshield laugh..

However the younger couple were unbothered about the scenario.. Tae took few steps to take his boyfriend outside the party but stopped by Hyungshik..

"Where do you think you are going?" Hyungshik asked crossing his hands across the chest standing opposite of Tae.. Wooshik and Bogum stood near him.. Jungkook heard the same and he knew its the time to make the air clear.. he slowly get down from Tae's hold.. He was about to move away but Tae held him hand and made him stand next to him.. His hyungs noticed it..

"I think we need a better introduction of him.. Don't you think so..?" Wooshik asked with a serious face pointing at Jungkook who gulped but still tried level best to get unaffected..

"He is my..my friend Jungkook.." Tae said stuttering.. He didn't know why he felt nervous suddenly although he was acting too confident just few seconds before..

"You literally introduced him as Jeon Kim you idiot.." Yoongi murmured under breath..

"Am I your friend??" And the question came immediately from none other than his own royal boyfriend making Jimin and Jin along with Hobi broke into another laughter bomb..

"Introduce me well.." Jungkook said sassily making Tae chuckle at his cockiness.. Tae looked at the younger tightening the hold and Jungkook assured him.. That was enough for the CEO..

"Meet my love.. Jungkook Jeon Kim.. my soon to be husband.." Tae said proudly slightly raising the hand he was holding Jungkook.. Hyunghsik and his friends were shocked.. they looked at each other.. Jungkook felt nervous under their gazes.. he knew this sudden revelation can make things go wrong too.. so he decided to ease the situation..

"Um.. I know you all must be feeling bad to know about us like this.. but I swaer it wasn't Tae's mistake.. He did be-" Jungkook was trying to save his boyfriend but got cut off..

"Tae???" Hyungshik asked raising an eyebrow..

"Yeah.. Where did the Taehyungie hyungie go??" Wooshik asked with a sarcastic chuckle.. Tae tightened his hold feeling uncomfortable.. Bogum looked on with a blank face..

"Leave it bro.. May be we aren't important for him as we thought.." Hyungshik said waving his hands off.. Jungkook was worried.. Tae sighed..

"Hyung.. please.. I told it was my mistake.. He was forced.. He hide everything for me.. I will explain you but please don't hate us.. please forgive him hyung.." Jungkook immediately blocked Tae's hyungs who was about to walk away..

"No need Jungkook.. We understood everything.. Let us go.." Wooshik stopped the younger and turned to leave again..

"Please hyung.. don't go.. I will do anything.. but please don't go.." Jungkook tried to convince them and Tae too felt bad watching the scene..